What do you do for a living?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

Just wondering what some of you actually do for a living... I dont mean in your spare time (flipping parts and cars doesnt count unless it's ALL you do) I mean what puts food on your table and a roof over your head. I build semi truck trailers (mostly flat bed).

Load trucks and sell/trade shit. Anyone hiring? lmk ;)

student / should be starting as a full time producer selling commercial insurance at a brokerage company ive been interning/working at for the past 4 years

I actually graduate in the spring but i should have my lisence and start selling by december/january

lol...prolly the lowliest one here....i work at stop &shop down the street and i do bagging, carts, overstock, and some backroom work.....makein 8.50 and hr and 10 bucks on sundays....just enough to buy some parts everyweek..lol^_^

lol...prolly the lowliest one here....i work at stop &shop down the street and i do bagging, carts, overstock, and some backroom work.....makein 8.50 and hr and 10 bucks on sundays....just enough to buy some parts everyweek..lol^_^

Nothin wrong with makin an honest living... I'm sure alot of us here have shit jobs where you break your back for next to nothing even though we have special skills in certain areas. Dont feel bad I used to work at McDonalds :D . Whatever pays the bills though right?

I work at a Post Production Studio as an Assistant.
They kind of just whore me out and put me where ever they need me for the day.
Today it's World Trade Center DVD.
We work on Films, Commercials, TV Shows.

e-commerece web development, website admin, free-lance developer, and by the end of the year, real estate referral services :D

Recently quit the pizza manufacturing industry to rejoin the educational field. Hope to intern at Harmon/Kardon or similar by next summer.

Freelance assassin.

Either that or 'Staff Spec.' for Verizon, paying bills/handling issues with/doing any general stuff for the facilities department.

I manage a bail bond shop.

I get 'em out, keep track of 'em, and when they don't show up I track them down and put them back. Being a one man show is kinda fun though, I get to run every aspect of the business.. Hiring/Firing, advertizing, PR, collections, blah blah blah..

Back