What do you do for a living?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Financial Advisor with an investment firm

prior service air force.

i have done 3 sex tapes though....only no money from that. i just show them off for free to friends when we get drunk. i've had some hot exes. haha

I manage a bail bond shop.

I get 'em out, keep track of 'em, and when they don't show up I track them down and put them back. Being a one man show is kinda fun though, I get to run every aspect of the business.. Hiring/Firing, advertizing, PR, collections, blah blah blah..

Do you work with Dog the Bounty Hunter?????
Damn mang your job sounds crazy.

+1.. I forgot to mention I have a video distrabution company... umm yeah... I could make your like a thousandaire... so you should send me teh vidz

they are all on the old vhs-c. those small little tapes. they are decent quality but i don't know how to transfer them to digital. it's funny, because one of my ex's was a virgin before me, but then afterwards she turned into a raging whore. now i watch the tape, what a camera presence. I should have realized it sooner. :lol:

they are all on the old vhs-c. those small little tapes. they are decent quality but i don't know how to transfer them to digital. it's funny, because one of my ex's was a virgin before me, but then afterwards she turned into a raging whore. now i watch the tape, what a camera presence. I should have realized it sooner. :lol:

LOL, your not gonna believe this but in all seriousness I have all the equipment I need to DVD/MPEG them lol, with prolly no loss to quality. All I can say is all hail Overstock.com MWA HA HA :cool:

Lets see... I sign peoples lives over to teh credit thrashing monster for a living...

Here in DFW (Reiko should have heard of the company before) we call it Drivers Select

can i get a job there you must make a lot of $ to afford a 350 as a toy delivering pizza

shit I wouldnt drive the 350Z unless it was a perfect day =) I use thebeater TL to drive to work.

anywho, no delivering pizza. we only do dine in and carry out.

If you want a job and are in the area PM me and I'll interview you.

Back