What do you do for a living?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Foreman at a metal fab shop. Lower panels on the crx are now stainless. (Ohio winters kill Hondas).

Not to get off topic here but WOW. This thread had a ton of replies in a day. As far as delivering pizza goes... if you're willing to risk speeding tickets and wrecks you can make a TON of tax free cash (well tax free if you are smart enough to get away with it). I used to do it and in the winter and I was walking away with 100+ in cash every night plus my 6 dollars an hour.

lets see... I sign peoples lives over to teh credit thrashing monster....

Here in DFW (Reiko may have heard of the company before) we call it Drivers Select

thats that dealership out in arlington isnt it?

This is were I work SMD - Load Cell and Strain Gauge Sensor - Manufactured for Custom and Standard Devices.
I have a multitude of tasks that I perform daily that range from.

My main job funtion: Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Tech
(about 10credits shy of being called a Electrical/Mechanical Engineering)

Other duties I perform: Lab Rat (aka Enginerring Lab Tech), R&D, Electronic Assembly, Network/Server Admin, Help Desk .

that about sums it up

Last edited:
I deliver and install commercial kitchen equipement. Everything from hanging a hand sinks to building walking coolers/freezers and hanging exhaust hoods.

Used to work at the home depot in the lumber dept. I did construction before that for yrs so i know my wood.lol after that whole immigration thing i'm on my own doing side jobs. I've been at a friends house for about 2 months know making 25/hr. sometimes i get a 800 check sometime i get more sometimes less. It all depends on how much i want to stay. not bad, it pays the bills.

I run a custom home building comp
hours suck but pays good and I love my job

i work at Veterans ford in the sales department. I also have a side business helping people purchase new or pre owned cars. I also do consultations on how to buy a car and what you should be paying for it. index
If you go to the site, dont pay attention to the pricing.....

I am a Warehouse Manager for H.E. Mills Electric Contractors during my school year, and also a Exterior Finisher(cough*sider*cough) for NorthWest Siding Inc in the summers. I also attend WWU full time.

Back