What Do You Drive?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Im sure this has been asked before, but I couldnt find it in the search. Anyway, its been a while and seems like everyone is selling/trading/buying cars. Last time I checked, B still had the Del Sol for sale and Calesta has a blown motor. Been a while.

Anyway, I drive a 00' Accord Sedan :D . Im waiting to get some real dough so I can SC300. But since Im broke and building a new computer system, it'll be a while.

Currently I'm driving a 1981 Celica and a 1987 4Runner... if I ever get the valves done right.

-> Steve

1990 Acura Integra GS is my daily driver and i have a 1995 Ford Ranger Splash thats my project truck

roger roger this is taco:p I drive a gay blue crx HF with a B18A1/B16 (ls vtec) with jdm B16 LSD tranny and short ass gears. High compression pistons,rear disc conversion and center line racing rims. Ohh AEM intake :p

thats what taco drives to work, on long road or road head trips I drive my 03 GMC Sierra 1500 pickup.
woot woot i'm feeling good tonight guys! I LOVE HONDASWAP!

1990 crx w/b16+
1990 miata stock, for now

90 is a good year for me

DD is a 350Z
Play toy is a CBR F4i

And depending on the day I sometimes drive either a 86 or 92 Toyota pickup
oh and sometimes a
2003 Audi A4 fully loaded 3.0 Quattro. "might be for sale"

I switched from a LX to an EX.

1992 Honda Accord LX
all the stuff mentioned below + remote start alarm and stereo system, 17" ADR rims.

I push the button to start it every morning. I drive four minutes to work in a warm car that has 200 hp. It's a great DD.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Mar 20 2005, 12:22 AM
damn jeffie, got enough cash?? CBR, 350Z, and an Audi?? Anyway, airjockie what happened to the ae86?
[post=475920]Quoted post[/post]​

The audi is kinda in limo right now.

It was my brothers but he went out of the country so its kinda... um well Im not sure=)

I use it since AWD rocks in the snow =) but its up for grabs. My dad might take it or I might sell it for my brother who knows.

either way I listed it becuase I've had my share of driving it over the winter =)

BTW I might be looking for a late 90s earily 2000s Pickup truck or SUV.
The small toyota pickups suck, WAY to small.

anyone have a mid size truck or SUV they want to off?

Maybe trade for a CBR F4i? It's about time I upgrade the bike to a ZX10R

1996 Civic Coupe Ex Silver

Thermal classic exhaust
AEM short ram intake
Eibach Sportline springs
RiCe vtec light.

after i graduate im buying a Infiniti FX45

1991 Honda CRX DX
Full ZC swap including Auto to Manual plus DPFI-MPFI
Prothane master bushing kit
H&R Sport Springs
Eurbi Body Kit
17inch ADR Rims

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Mar 20 2005, 12:22 AM
damn jeffie, got enough cash?? CBR, 350Z, and an Audi?? Anyway, airjockie what happened to the ae86?
[post=475920]Quoted post[/post]​

Sold it and bought a Honda.... :)

Back