What do you get when you cross a Lotus and a Squirrel?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We came home the other day and a squirrel was under the WRX.

I didn't really think much of it, but then my mom says, "Hey whats the squirrel doing, it looks like he's playing mechanic under there!" He had his hands up in the air and was messing around by my exhaust system.

I'm going to have to check if he munched on anything while he was under there. Little fuck was probably storing nuts above my 3inch exhaust midpipe.

The worst luck ever: I was driving down a Texas back road at night with a few friends in my '88 Fleetwood.. A skunk ran out in front of the car and we were cruising about 80-90mph. We hit it, it sprayed immediately, bounced off the concrete and wedged between the catalitic converter and the body of the car.. About 10 seconds later I slammed on the brakes and everyone dove out of the car and ran like hell, it was the worst smell immaginable, fresh skunk spray + Burning Hair and flesh + Burning skunk stink... It was almost like someone had sprayed mace in the car, made your eyes burn. One chick puked, the other was gagging but managed to hold it down.

So, after some discussion as to what to do with it, we reluctantly piled back into the caddy and drove it to a do it yourself car wash (with the power sprayers) and sprayed the underside of the car off, this is when I found the skunk wedged in there.. Anyway, I sprayed it all off, sprayed the skunk corpse until if fell off onto the ground, and hauled ass. After about two weeks the caddy was smelling normal again.

LMFAO!!!! not many people have a good skunk story. that's great.

Something like that happened to me, only replace the word "skunk" with "homeless crack whore", "power washer" with "pike pole" and "One chick puked" with "this stripper was totally into it".

What a night.

The worst luck ever: I was driving down a Texas back road at night with a few friends in my '88 Fleetwood.. A skunk ran out in front of the car and we were cruising about 80-90mph. We hit it, it sprayed immediately, bounced off the concrete and wedged between the catalitic converter and the body of the car.. About 10 seconds later I slammed on the brakes and everyone dove out of the car and ran like hell, it was the worst smell immaginable, fresh skunk spray + Burning Hair and flesh + Burning skunk stink... It was almost like someone had sprayed mace in the car, made your eyes burn. One chick puked, the other was gagging but managed to hold it down.

So, after some discussion as to what to do with it, we reluctantly piled back into the caddy and drove it to a do it yourself car wash (with the power sprayers) and sprayed the underside of the car off, this is when I found the skunk wedged in there.. Anyway, I sprayed it all off, sprayed the skunk corpse until if fell off onto the ground, and hauled ass. After about two weeks the caddy was smelling normal again.

lollerskating...

Back