What do you guys do???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: we're opening a "side" business when i move.. wont really be a huge business.. just doing "friends" rides for extra cash :D

i work a summer job at a catering place, but im going away to college in the fall and i am majoring in mechanical engineering, and possibly double up on aerospace engineering. my initial plan was to go into something with cars, like a mechanic type deal, but like hcivic said, i dont wanna learn to hate it, so now im not sure exactly what i wanna do, all i know is that there is damn good money in engineering

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 5 2003, 08:40 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Jul 5 2003, 03:11 PM
I do Aircraft hydraulics on the B1 and C130 aircraft (use to work F15's too!), and I yell at stupid Airmen now that I'm an NCO

USAF

no wonder my brothers F15 crashed last year =)

BAH, not unless you mean the two C models that went down over Scotland in late 2001. But that wasn't our fault either

Originally posted by EdrikLongtail@Jul 5 2003, 08:20 PM
Do Autobody!.. Im 15 turning 16.. and autobody guys are hard to fine and the money is their!! or as my trade school teacher says "We are finaly getting paid what we are worth" The work is very fast pase My school fixed about 16 cars over 165 days. The place im going to work dose 160 a month!  <_<  thats 3 to 4 cars a day!  B)

And your grasp of the english language is fantastic. :roll:

That's four in the 5 seconds I took to read what you called a post. :)

When, I get out of High School and college, I plan on opening a Architectual and Building firm for high end housing. My dad already has a very successful siding/construction company that will soon be branching off and doing different things, so I get to incorporate that into my building firm.

I suggest being an entrepenaur or getting a degree in a useful field and going into a company with tons of oppurtunity and doesn't have many lay offs, etc.

instead of working for money.............make money work for you. thats really all there is to it. remember, money is just an idea.

i want to make a comfortable 600k a year, without having to do any real work whatsoever.

Originally posted by tedwright@Jul 6 2003, 12:27 AM
instead of working for money.............make money work for you. thats really all there is to it. remember, money is just an idea.

i want to make a comfortable 600k a year, without having to do any real work whatsoever.

Holy shit your right!! I never thought I would find the secret to getting rich on the hs forums... I'm so enlightened to have read that. :D

Ha, money is just an idea until your ass can't pay the bills and it becomes more than an idea.

Money Ownz JOoO, shit you even need to have money saved up to die unless you want your carcus on the side of the street.

Milan

i work in a book distribution warehouse. it sucks cause so damn hot in there..no a/c in the warehouse part..just in the bathroom and breakroom and offices :(

right now im currently working at Bally Total Fitness as the Morning Manager, and im going to school for Business Administration and im going to take over my mom's hospital once i graduate...

as for trying to work on cars as a living? no thanks, its a hobby for me and as we speak for me im trying to juggle working on three cars that are my own and its a bitch... especially cause i only make about 2000 a month

:angry:

but once i take over my moms hospital i plan on making about 10,000 more than she makes and she's currently making a nice chunk of cash every 2 weeks

B)

Must see some hotties at Bally's though.

Is this an animal hospital? I wasn't aware of any family run hospital business's. Ma and Pa's fix er up of Christ Hospital. :)

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jul 6 2003, 10:20 AM
Must see some hotties at Bally's though.

Is this an animal hospital? I wasn't aware of any family run hospital business's. Ma and Pa's fix er up of Christ Hospital. :)

::heavy sarcasm:: haha really funny, im on the floor rolling...

anyways, yes lots of hot ass girls at Bally...

and just to let you know, she is the CEO/Administrator of the hospital, it is owned by a corporation called Covenant Care... so no its not an animal hospital, n00b

:newbie: :peace: :wave:

Psh. 90accord dont sell no trees. He sits there and hopes people give him their money. And no, not little green ones. Big ass trees. And try going to college 150 miles away at the same time. I also work at the Moon Valley Nursery. And I got him his job there. Man. BTW, I also work at a sub place in tucson. And i dont have any time/money/know how to work on cars :p

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jul 6 2003, 08:40 PM
Psh. 90accord dont sell no trees. He sits there and hopes people give him their money. And no, not little green ones. Big ass trees. And try going to college 150 miles away at the same time. I also work at the Moon Valley Nursery. And I got him his job there. Man. BTW, I also work at a sub place in tucson. And i dont have any time/money/know how to work on cars :p

your just jealous cuz i sold about $13500 more theny uo did last pay period. and i don't give a shit about your last one :lol: cuz you;ve been sellign trees for about 2 years longer then i have.

cuz you ONLY sold $417.xx which is about 12 bucks commission for you? :bo: :lmao:

the tree's we sell go for anywhere from $60 to $4500, btw.

Back