What do you guys do???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I now have a private pilot’s license, and am moving on to multi engine, Then 1 year away is fast jet

going to school for Chemical Engineering and i work right now operating Thrill rides at a local Waterpark, rides like a Bungie Chair, SkyCoaster, and a gaint Fairis (sp?) Wheel that goes about 60 mph.

Well I' gonna have to say that I think that I might have the worst job on HondaSwap.com. I'm a cart attendant for SuperTarget. I have to collect carts from a bigass parking lot in blistering heat, snow, rain, hail, whatever, I also have to do carryouts for customers where I get to put big heavy patio furniture into Geo Metros, plus I get to clean up every spill in the store and its my responsibility to clean all of the restrooms once every hour. Oh yea, and when the registers get backed up I have to get on one and check people out. Yup, I hate my job, especially because I only make $7.65 an hour. :(

Originally posted by Trinity+Jul 16 2003, 05:24 AM-->
@Jul 15 2003, 07:06 PM
and the company i work for is like "office space" right down to the stupid supplys.

hardly anyone at my job has seen this movie so yesterday i brought up the idea of a company movie day and how we should set up a projector and the first movie we should watch would be office space. my boss laughed and said " ya know thats not a bad idea" so i have to go talk to the VP about it today.

Movie day at the office rocks :worthy:

i am a java developer doing ecommerce web sites. also a full time student at CSUS working on my BS in computer science.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jul 17 2003, 02:26 PM
Well I' gonna have to say that I think that I might have the worst job on HondaSwap.com. I'm a cart attendant for SuperTarget. I have to collect carts from a bigass parking lot in blistering heat, snow, rain, hail, whatever, I also have to do carryouts for customers where I get to put big heavy patio furniture into Geo Metros, plus I get to clean up every spill in the store and its my responsibility to clean all of the restrooms once every hour. Oh yea, and when the registers get backed up I have to get on one and check people out. Yup, I hate my job, especially because I only make $7.65 an hour. :(

i used to have a just just like that, but it was for another big chain store on the east coast. i hated it too...but i got to scope out all the fine MILFs...and it kept me in pretty good shape having to do physical labor 8 hours a day every day. :D

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Jul 17 2003, 12:45 PM
going to school for Chemical Engineering and i work right now operating Thrill rides at a local Waterpark, rides like a Bungie Chair, SkyCoaster, and a gaint Fairis (sp?) Wheel that goes about 60 mph.

and he dosent even mention the real benefit of his job..........babes in two peice suits wet :D

Back