What do you guys think of the DC-Sports Catback?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I have a chance to get a dc-sports catback for $200, so I was wondering if its worth it? My current exhuast sounds like shit because they shop I had weld up my piping crimp bent it and didn't put in a resonator. What are people's opinions of it? I couldn't find the thread where people were discussing different brands of exhuast, so I'm posting this Q up again.

Go with it, that's a score for the price your getting it for. I've had mine on my 89 hatch for 4 years now. If you leave the catalytic converter in, it's quiet and has a nice deep growl. If you run a straight pipe to it, it's way louder and sounds even better, and has no high pitched raspy sound at all. By loud I mean that someone will hear your car from start all the way to 5th gear at full throttle, up to a half mile away at night. But that's only if you get rid of the converter. If you leave it in, you can barely hear your car once you get past 3rd gear. The entire system is stainless steel, so it looks very nice when your car is jacked up or on a lift.

that's definately a good deal. go for it. i have that exhaust on my prelude and i love it. i can't hear it at idle in my car, and under acceleration, it's a nice,smooth,deep tone. most certainly a quality exhaust. and i paid $500 for it, so this is a deal for you.

My friend has a DC, sounds good, and that's a great price if it is in good condition.

Back