What do you guys think of this car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I am pretty much set on getting a scoobie this year, but i always liked these, and its a nice car. i am on the line on getting a fast car, or a nice one that i wont get my ass in trouble with.

so anyone know what motor is in these cars? reliability? anything?

Link

doesn't look bad, but you wont get anything out of it, (i.e. power, performance, that sort of thing) not too sure about the reliability of the motor, but im sure it will last till about 180,000 , if taken care of, but you could find a really decent honda for that price, maybe a coupe or hatch and save yourself some money, or take the rest of that 10k and put it into some performace goodies. your choice :) good luck though

I am looking to buy a nice car this year, not a project car. I want something newer than 2000, that is gonna last me through college with no major problems. if i get the WRX, of course i might do a few minor mods, but not much. I am basically looking for a nice daily driver. BTW that means no hondas probably, unless i get an Accord or 3.2 or something along those lines. Having a honda here is like putting a Steal Me sign on the window.

I dont know... its a glorified Altima... lol... And to those saying an Integra is a gloried Civic or de-glorified Accord.. STFU.

I had to say something. I guess I could have said... its nice. I just dont like the color. Becuase that's what I was thinking all along.

Brian

Looks good, my friend's parents own a 2003 I30, which is a step up from that, and its a really nice car.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 5 2005, 06:24 PM
I dont know... its a glorified Altima... lol... And to those saying an Integra is a gloried Civic or de-glorified Accord.. STFU.

I had to say something. I guess I could have said... its nice. I just dont like the color. Becuase that's what I was thinking all along.

Brian
[post=483359]Quoted post[/post]​

uhhh..... you can stop talking ..... now would be good

They are great platform for just about anything... considering they start with sr20de ready to roll

good car and they last a LOOOOOONG time

Be nice if it had at least a decent sized v6 in it tho. Other than that I like it. :)

uhhh..... you can stop talking ..... now would be good

They are great platform for just about anything... considering they start with sr20de ready to roll

good car and they last a LOOOOOONG time
[post=483409]Quoted post[/post]​

Or he could continue talking because its a small deplacement 4 cylinder engine in the car that basically has no power stock. My friend had one and everytime I was in it, I kept thinking as the tiny little engine with no power buzzed as he punched it, that he should have saved some luxury and just gotten to altima or maxima with a bigger engine.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 6 2005, 08:56 AM
sr20det swap?? mmmmmmmm
[post=483584]Quoted post[/post]​

With a sr20det swap it would be nice, there's someone on NASIOC or one of the other scoobie boards selling a black g20, I'm not sure of the year, with 120k on the chassis and 60k on a sr20det swap from sr20 boys that he's selling for like 10-12k.

here's a link
http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23794

^^ WOW, that is a beautiful car! I would rock that any day of the week :) however, the FWD thing is still kinda shitty. <_<

Originally posted by cheese9988@Apr 6 2005, 09:54 AM
Be nice if it had at least a decent sized v6 in it tho. Other than that I like it. :)
[post=483595]Quoted post[/post]​

g20 = 2.0 liter
g35 = 3.5 liter
180z = 1.8 liter
200z = 2.0 liter
240z = 2.4 liter
300z = 3.0 liter
350z = 3.5 liter

much like b16 = 1.6liter, h22 = 2.2 liter.. you get the point

Back