What do you guys think of this new Si?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

please tell me thats some dash mounted dildo and not a shifter in the middle of the dash,

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 10 2003, 07:07 PM
please tell me thats some dash mounted dildo and not a shifter in the middle of the dash,

are you retarded? thats how all the 03 Si's are. they all have a dash mounted shifter :lol:

Fuck that, the Si would dust those cars. Did you watch the video???? Rolling start on 19's, squeeeeeled the FUCK out of those tires. Haha

the system looks :ghey: atleast I wouldn't waste a back seat for plywood with hole in it for my amps, for the rest sweet.

Originally posted by CRXRookie@Nov 11 2003, 05:27 PM
For 25K, I'd rather get an WRX or an RSX-S.

Wow. I agree with you. the new Si's look like ass to me. I dont' care what you do to them.

i can jizz faster than the new si.

99-00 Si>>>>new Si

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 11 2003, 06:09 PM
i can jizz faster than the new si.

99-00 Si>>>>new Si

I'll drink to that...not your jizz thing...but the 99-00 Si>>>>new Si thing. :lol:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

I have to defend my car... again!!! :angry:

The engine does suck balls, I will give you that, but I think that it is better than a B16, nothing a head swap can't handle. All you have to do is swap the head... a 5 speed Type-S. I still would rather get the K20A or K20A2. Styling, I know it looks like a mini-van, and it has also been called a Kobe shoe. I don't like the back, but I profile at a 45 degree angle, and I love the shifter, love it. Plus I like just hatches in general. The link has the buddy club kit, bad ass. Don't really like anything else on it. Also, a simple reflash of the ECU and the 99-00 SI will get owned. A B16 ECU is "maxed out" I believe. What I mean by that is the redline won't get higher. What I am trying to say is if the K20A3 came with the 7700 redline like you do with the flash, a second off your 0-60 and almost the same in the quarter mile. What does that equal.

The worst stats I can find, chipped.

0-60: 7.1
1/4: 15.3

The best stats chipped.

0-60: 6.6
1/4: 15.1

2.0L 160hp vs. 1.6L 160 hp

that, and im not saying a stock 99-00 Si is better than a modded new Si. I'm comparing stock.

Also, a modded 99-00 would still own an equally modded new Si.

ecu is maxed out? read: chipped P28, P30, P72, P73........

How much difference would those ECU's make?

Also, a modded 99-00 would still own an equally modded new Si

How do you figure that? The ECU with I/H/E, equals about a 20-30 WHP increase. that is about 180-190 HP to the flywheel, with a 7700 redline. No way a 99 will beat that. The torque makes an even bigger difference.

that is one badass looking Si! i am not much for them when they are stock, but when they are done up like that, they look extremely sic to me. :thumbsup: from me

Back