What Do You Guys Think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

dont flame me for asking your opinions, i might sell my car so i can get something else not for sure yet. i would like your input on what you think i can get for my hatch. i live in orlando,fl so a hatches value is fairly high. kbb on this is like $2,700 which is low i think.
1995 cx
dx motor (smokes but runs ok)
skunk2 coilovers
kyb non adjustable struts
front and rear strut bars (off brand)
new paint
rota slips and kumho tires 1k miles
9k tach from lx
stock chin spoiler
gsr rear sway bar
jvc head unit sh99 (mp3)
kenwood excellon 6.5
kenwood tweeters
hifonics amp
decent interior w no rips
ac works ok not great
thanks for your time and input
perfect for a swap

s3e8de6f5b745f.jpg

s3ec41fc3927cf.jpg

ill trade ya a 94 del sol vtec pos for it :p

"skunk2 coilovers
kyb non adjustable struts
new paint
rota slips and kumho tires 1k miles"

I'm thinking he should get more than just 3000 for this car with all of this stuff on it.
Maybe someone who's not a ricer might give you 3500-3800. Unless I don't know what I'm talking about.

nobody really wants a car that has already been modded

sorry buddy but id the highest id go would be 3500 and thats because

that car looks really clean(paint job and rims)

IMO- sell that shit to some rich daddy's college girl and be stiff:bash: with

a price you think is fair

jamie

I Would list it on ebay and make it come off kinda ricy sounding

I put a tiny I/C on ebay for 1 buck under Isuzu intercooler can be used on other cars.... not one bid
I relisted it as honda or other cars I/C and it pulled in 30 bucks I think 12 dif people bid on it!

I've seen many basic civics go for really high priced when they sound ricy

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jun 9 2003, 07:45 PM
i'd say 4000 - 4500 depending on the buyer . . . STOCK cx hatchbacks go for 3000

Depends where you live. You find them for pennies in socal, he lives in Orlando, where there are many many hatches running around and many more for sorta decent prices.

Yes, no one wants a modded car b/c they know its been through hell, they want virgins, not worn out cars.

If you still haven't sold it in one month I will take it off your hands, and I live only 3 hours from you in boca raton, SFL. Email me if you still have it in the future. One month from now roughly I will have enough.

Milan

thanks for the input guys, i dont think im going to be able to sell it. i was in process of getting an integra but thats not going to work now. guess i will just have to do a motor swap instead. del sol for my hatch crap would have been a good trade considering your is one of the cleanest around. damnit i wanted that integra, being poor and paying student loans sucks. i think i spent about 4k total on everything including the car, if things change i will put this back up to get rid of.

im dead serious. if you want to trade, only thing i would need you to do would be to drive your car up to CT, and drive mine home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Would list it on ebay and make it come off kinda ricy sounding

yea man, say its "JDM", and it has a "JDM look" chin spoiler. youll get at least 5 grand for it

Back