what do you guys think.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

of hf manifolds (or cx or vx) with adaptor plates?

fmu and missing links?

wrx stock intercoolers??

what about t25 or 14b turbos?? what kind of power would i be looking at with a internally stock d16? other mods would include 450cc injectors and fuel tuning.

all positive and negative feedback would be great!

Not to discourage you from HS, but try homemade turbo. That is all these guys do, they pisce together parts from different cars and attempt to make their own turbo kit.

Also... I have a greddy kit that is slightly used, and is almost complete (minus downpipe, oil pan flange, and piping. I am thinking about selling. includes BOV, FMU, Profec b, and a Starion intercooler.

ive been there, i just wanted other opinions as well. ive been there many a time. apparently they think its a pretty decent setup (t25's and hf manifolds).

I personally wouldnt try it, Too many places for stuff to go wrong being that none of the pieces are made to work together

and to build a custom kit CORRECTLY will cost around the same as a kit that was made for your car

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 17 2004, 04:39 PM
fuckin christ, post all in one post...its called edit button

OPPS!!

Homemades arn't soo bad, it's when there done wrong. With an FMU you won't need 450cc injectors, i'm running RC 310's on my B18c and they work fine.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jan 17 2004, 07:05 PM
of hf manifolds (or cx or vx) with adaptor plates?

fmu and missing links?

wrx stock intercoolers??

what about t25 or 14b turbos?? what kind of power would i be looking at with a internally stock d16? other mods would include 450cc injectors and fuel tuning.

all positive and negative feedback would be great!

STD manifolds have bigger ports. Even better would be a '96+ non- EX D series manifold.

FMU is good for sub- 10 PSI setups.

Missing link is great if you're using an FMU. Basically, you NEED it.

WRX stock ICs are great, but might be kinda hard to make work as far as plumbing routing in the front of a Civic.

T25- go drive Travis's car. 14B is about the same, but will make a wee bit more power. As for power potential, with an FMU, no more than 200 crank HP. With bigger injectors and an AFC, maybe 225 wheel HP.

Stay as far away from Startion ICs as you can. The Mitsu guys laugh at all the Honda owners running them because the Mitsu guys know they suck. :)

Haven't seen one yet but talked to the guys at Slowboy racing- they claim to be offering a pretty comprehensive SOHC kit with IC, T25 and all of the goodies for about 1200.00

Back