what do you guys think???

which would you go with?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
i had si wheels on my car, and a buddy of mine got a 93 integra gsr (pretty damn rare i believe). anyways, tonight he asked me if i wanted to swap wheels. he has rota's on now, so the others are his winter wheels. which ones would you guys go with? i'm leaning more towards the gsr's. they look sick as hell. if i had a camera, i would take pictures. i'm going to try to find a pic.

I don't know what 93 GSR rims look like...

but I like my Si rims.

quick question: how do i put a picture in my post???

or if anyone can find a pic, then i'd appreciate if you can put it in.

i'd still like to know how to do it.

find the url and put it in the IMG tags...

IMHO the 14" 93 "GSR"'s are ugly. BTW, they came on every integra GS from 92-93 as well.

Here's a small pic of that they look like. 14x5's I believe.

93100InteLS%5B%5B%5D%5D%5B%5B%5D%5D2352.gif

I'm pretty sure that they're 14x5.5 or 14x6. I like the 93 GSR wheels, but I don't think they'd look right on your 94 Civic. They match much better with the 88-91 Civic's body lines. Get the 99-00 Si wheels.

To post a pic

[ IMG]https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//av-27637.gif [ /IMG]

without the spaces yeilds

av-27637.gif

the thing is that the si wheels have HUGE tires on them they are 195/55/15, and they are either supposed to be 45 or 50 profile i believe. they rub like hell on it. and the gsr wheels are beginning to grow on me, i'd like to see what my si wheels look like with the right size tires though. plus, i've already had my car borken into, with the si wheels being the object of attention. i'd still like some more feedback.

195/50/15 is the correct size for your car if you're using a D series transmission. With a B, you'd want to stick to the 195/55/15 or go with 205/50/15.

i'm going to put my si 's back on. i like them better. plus he might be able to get me some tires pretty cheap. :D

what about using the 205/50/15 for the d series? would that work well? that's the width, right? would it be better for when i boost to keep up the traction?

i just realized that this is in the wrong forum..

si for sure those r ugly. if you were going to put any late integra rims on use the 90 gs twisted fives

Back