what do you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
alright, so i just got home from school. She ended up coming in at whatever time i opsted that last post. we sat there working all night, and mostly just talking. everything is pretty much sorted out, and its all in my favor. she says she pretty much has lost respect for the other guy, since he tried to basically claim her like property. she said it straight up that shes really into me and all that. also said i she remembers the kiss and that it was great, so that was a big plus for me. Me and her are totally on the same page about relationships, as we both just got out of about a 5 year relationship. basically she says she is still getting over it, but she kept hinting, well mroe than hinting, but not saying it directly, that she is willing to date someone thats worth it if it happens. i ended up saying straight out that even though she might be straight out of the relationship and all, i didn't want to let her get away, so i wanted her to atleast know how i feel so far about her, she took that really good. umm, yea so basically we talked all night. she also told me she likes spending time with me because she's never really had someone that can hold a deep convo with her, and she thinks thats something important.

and one cool ass thing to top it off, she surfs, and i just got my first board, so she's gonna take me out surfing now. well i'm going today for the first time with another friend from class, but she said as soon as we get a chance we are going to go together.

so yea everythings great, and i guess that guy didn't trip out as bad as i thought, i guess he more or less just got his feelings hurt and was a little bitter about it. but he was still cool enough to say i should have came with them when a few of them all went to the art supply store today,or yesterday i should say.

oh yea, she's 25. i saved posting that till now becasue i figured some of you might change your opinion possibly just because she's 4 years older.

didin't i tell you NOT to do any of that? lol

And that's why you haqven't dated in 5 years.... :ph34r:

With some girls , they see beating around the bush as some kind of insecurity, and NO girl wants an insecure man. And I agree that it is weird to see these kind of posts. We should have a sub-forum within the members lounge called 'Ask Cummisky'

Dr Ruth has her own show because she gets a ton of ass.

"Hey, man.. Damn.. who is that 3 foot tall jewish chick at the end of the bar... Man I wanna piece of that. Is that Yoda?"

Quoted post[/post]]
I had a similar situation my fresh year of college.

...and I still kick myself in the ass for letting her get away (I met her a couple weeks before finals, and she transferred schools... never saw her again after finals.)

Don't let her get away.

She obviously likes you. Just be your self, and hang out from time to time, and everything will fall into place.
I did that, but just hung out for the whole night. shit thats the thing she liked, that i was just myself.

No.

Don't even talk about it. That guy doesn't exist in your world. it's you and her.
i wish it was that easy to do, but she would have thought i was avoiding it and i woulda looked bad. either way i'm not the type to try to ignore a problem.
No. Never make a woman make a tough decision. lol Seriously though, if you make her chose on the spot, she'll get all depressed :i don't know, blah blah blah," and it won't go anywhere.

Just be your self. Call her to talk to her to get to know her, not to make everything a problem.
Take her out for coffee... or whatever. Small things mean a lot to chicks. Spend time with her because you WANT to. And while you're doing it, be interested in learning about her... what her intrests are, who she rolls with /biggie
I never made her make a decision at all, just told her what i thought about her.
you will NEVER figure out what a woman wants. Ever. Hell, they don't even know.

you are WAY too early in yoru relationship to be dumping a load (figuratively :p ) on her chest and making her deal with it. If you want to win her heart, make her forget all about everything else when ever you are with her or talk to her.
like i said, i just told her how i felt, i didn't sit there and make her listen to me go on and on. shit i've only known her for like 3-4 weeks, so i just basically said i wanted to know her as more than firends. besides she said she feels like she can talk to me and forget about everything else thats going on right now. so yea

She likes you. it's obvious. She made it obvious. Now stop being a pussy and go out there and talk with her about meaningless shit like the stars and what you want to be when you grow up-- not about some douche bag dude from class.
yep, followed that one perfect. you kinda know someones cool when you can talk about the most random, stupid shit and you just keep going.

oh and we even took a little break to go to the roof and throw clay down on the bums below. and no it wasn't my idea :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
follow her home, wear white gloves, and strangle her ass.

then leave.
i have heard that before... :ph34r:

and dammit your stealing my thunder senate! And my advice, stick with it... love works in weird ways. But love is for pussies sometimes... be optimistic if at all possible!
haha, i'm not stealing you thunder. shit, i was where you are at like a year ago atleast. me and my ex had problems like crazy, always having something to do with her dishonesty. we tried to work that shit out like 5 times, then i was finally fed up enough to get the balls to leave.

the thing that sucks for me is if i really wanted to just go out and get some ass, its right there. there are tons of hoes here in San Diego, but thats not really my thing. i'd rather be in a relationship just because it is a lot more satisfying to me. the problem is, just like i said, theres a lot of hoes here, which means not a lot of quality girls.

it kind of surprises me too, that she's a few years older and is cool with it. most girls aren't like that.

oh well, we'll see where this goes. i'm not getting my hopes up yet, becasue it could easily all turn to shit in a second, i just gotta hope for the best.

Alright, so i got another question for you guys. might sound a little stupid, but here goes. i want to give this girl something along the lines of a poem that totally reminded me of her. how the hell should i do it. i think it would be lame to just walk up and give it to her, and i am to much of a bitch to read it to her. WTF? email? sounds dumb, but i know she will read it then, and umm, i don't know. i suck at this.

its a song, but whatever, same thing.

whatever here it is. talk shit all you want.

Me despierto en la mañana, para verte pasar,
y tenerte en mi mente por el resto del dia...
Que vida, la mia...
Aun no se tu nombre y ya eres dueña de mi,
y me paso todo el dia imaginando tu risa...
Que vida, la mia...
Nose que hacer, para ser el aire que va a tu alrededor,
y acaricia tu piel...
Solo quiero conversar, solo quiero conocerte,
dame un poco de tu tiempo para convencerte,
Yo solo quiero ser tu amigo, y me muero por salir contigo,
dame una señal, solo dame una mirada,
si tu estas a mi lado, a mi no me importa nada,
ya quiero estar entre tus brazos, y me muero por
probar tus labios, rojos, llenos de ti...
Solo dime que si...

Me desvelo en las noches para pensar en ti,
y si duermo solo sueño con tener tus caricias,
Que vida, la mia...
Tengo todo este amor y solo es para ti,
y yo solo me conformo con mirarte otro dia,
Que vida, la mia...
No se que hacer para ser el aire que va a tu alrededor,
que acaricia tu piel...

Solo quiero conversar, solo quiero conocerte,
dame un poco de tu tiempo para convencerte,
Yo solo quiero ser tu amigo, y me muero por salir contigo,
dame una señal, solo dame una mirada,
si tu estas a mi lado, a mi no me importa nada,
ya quiero estar entre tus brazos, y me muero por
probar tus labios, rojos, llenos de ti...
Solo dime que si...

nto really sure how many of you will recognize this, for the guys who don't understand it i can explain

pretty nice song. I take it that she speaks Spanish too? I wrote my girlfriend a poem in Spanish but had to keep it short because she would be wicked confused with anything past 5 or 6 lines. I even had to explain it to her anyway. You should check out a song by a Spaniard band called Estopa. They have some really funny songs, one is called La Raja de tu Falda. I don't know if you can find them on a normal search, but you can use Emule.com to search Spanish music. :thumbsup:

As far as her being 25, that cool man. It all depends on if you have a positive connection. One of my friends is dating a girl that is 23 and has 3 kids. . .not my thing, but it works for him.

yea she speaks spanish.

so . umm. how should i give it to her? i mean, ive done stuff similar fro my ex, but its totally different when you're already together, so now i'm lost.

I dunno, maybe just chill with it for a while. Take things nice and slow, or find a way to play it while you guys are together. If you have it on an mp3 player or something, just do something like "hey this is one of my favorite songs, and it kinda reminds me of you." Don't go overboard so early on. You secured a good thing more or less, so don't do too much.

Quoted post[/post]]
I dunno, maybe just chill with it for a while. Take things nice and slow, or find a way to play it while you guys are together. If you have it on an mp3 player or something, just do something like "hey this is one of my favorite songs, and it kinda reminds me of you." Don't go overboard so early on. You secured a good thing more or less, so don't do too much.
i always play music there in class, so i was thinking i would just put it on and kind of say that.

BTW the song is Reik-"Que Vida La Mia"

Yeah, just do it from a relaxed point, not a sheepish "this song reminds me of you" point. Let her take what she will from the song. :thumbsup:

Back