what do you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright so yesterday i went to school around 330 pm. about 930 one of the guys in class came in and said they were all going to a bar down teh street. the girl i've been talking about hadn't vame in yet, so i ended up calling her and she was on her way, so she went with me. so we went to this nice ass bar adn had soem drinks, then went to a drum and bass club around 12 and stayed till 2. the night was great, and me and her spent the whole time with each other. we went back to school around 2 and i just got home now.

well i did it, i played that song while we were talking, and she just looked at me right when she heard the words aand smiled. haha, i didn't `even have to really say anything. well all in all it she was so happy about it, and got the message pretty clearly. we sat there talking till about 20 minutes ago and finally left. things are good. and she told me that, in her own words, that guy is already in the friend zone so theres no chance.

the age thing also came up, but its all good. she basically brought it up in a way like she wanted reassurance that it didn't matter to me.

i don't want to write a novel or anything, so yea thanks for the advice, and i'll probably use this thread if i need anymore. if you guys got anything else to say, tell me. after 5 years with the ex, i feel like i have no game anymore :cry:

Back