what do you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twinvtec

hello vtec lovers, I am in the process of doing a obd0 to obd1 engine harness convertion. I want to do this convertion myself so buying a harness from any of the companies out there is out of the question. After doing my homework these are the things I think I need to do in order to do the convertion. I would have to run 4 wires from the ecu to the engine 2 for the new injectors and 2 for the new dizzy. I also would need to extent the wires that go to the sensors (tps,map sensor, thermo switch, iacv) I also would need to get a ecu jumper in order to wire the vtec wires and the o2 sensor.what else do I need to do in order to do the convertion?

Thank you for the link. One question. I know I have to run two cables from the ecu to the engine bay for the new injectors and use the cables from the injectors that I already have, can I just connect the cables that go from the injector to the driver side together and bypass the resistor box. The only injectors that I have are the ones that came from the d16z6 engine 92-95.

Back