What do you pay for car insurance ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
state: make, model, year, married/single, age , full coverage or not and limits if you know em, State you live in, and the company you use.

So as of sept 7th, since I got married.
Honda CRX 1991, married, full coverage 50/100/50, CT, Farmers Ins.
I'm payin $571 every 6mos.

Well, this is all pre-accident, so it's set to change.
1995 Honda Accord, Black, 133,000 miles (chassis)
I'm 25, single, HAD no accidents or tickets
$500 collision deductible, $500 comprehensive deductible
American Family Insurance charged me $474 every 6 months

I pay $113 a month for the same coverage dohc listed. So $678 every 6 months. Never caused an accident and I have 2 speeding tickets. One for no points. (I love NM).

I am 16, have a del Sol (hint asmallsol) Have limited coverage, (if i hit some one and it is less than 50% my fault, they give me cash) Dont know about all the deductable and all that. I have AAA. I pay 60 a month, that is not a type-o i pay ever other month $120. The insurance is in my dads name (he is over 50) and i am just a secondary driver.

damn, I have full coverage and one accident that was my fault (my car rolled away while i wasn't in it :rolleyes: ) and one vandalism claim and one speeding ticket. They jacked it up over $4000 a year so i switched to some b rate company and still pay $180 a month

B. who you got your insurance thru ??
you lucky bastard

I am 25, have my 1994 Civic EX and 1969 VW Beetle on my insurance and pay $2500/year with $500 deductables on the Civic and liability on the Bug. Insurance would actually be more if I insured the Civic alone. My insurace company is American Family

uh lets see here

2000 Civic Si - $1867 full year
$500 Collision $500 Comprehensive
Very not so clean driving record

Liberty Mutual Insurance

i'm insured on my dads truck, a 95 Nissan pickup, king cab. it was cheaper to insure me on that then it was on my car, but i'm paying 160 a month for liability only

oh, i'm 17, 18 in 18 days though :)

god damn, $160/mo for liability?

i pay $50/mo for full coverage w/ $250 deductible.. and i have a reckless, a speeding, a no seatbelt ticket, and an accident that was my fault..!

i have 1 accident on my record, ot tickets or anything else.. it's pretty shitty, good thing my parents pay it huh? lol

I have one of the Highest coverages for liability, so I pay more for liability than the basic coverage.
Ct, I pay 1500 bucks a year for full coverage on my 91 Civic, and 95 Blazer.

sorry for got to mention that my liability is

250/500/100

with Uninsured Motorists Conversion

'94 Honda Civic Single (family) Live in FL with Nationwide Insurance. 110 for full insurance...that's being on my parents plan. If I went on my own, it would be 1760 every 6 months. Fuckin' wreck and careless driving ticket!

i have no accidents (mine wasnt my fauld so my insurance doesnt change)
just under 1200/yr W/O colission, $250 deductible

Back