Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crx

• Del Sol

• Acura Inte

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 2 2003, 06:32 PM-->
@Apr 2 2003, 04:39 AM
Uh I own apperantly the only 97 civic "HX" (yes the slow one with the cvt tranny) soon to be h22 powered ;)

Are you sure that has a CVT tranny? I thought that the first honda to use that was the auto Insights?

yep, hx's had them too, i remember test driving one when i bought my dx, it is the strangest thing in the world to drive, it never really changes gears :blink:

Wow, I did not know that there were any cars that used them until the caddy CVT came out. All the mags were raving about how this was new tech. I know that they tryed it back along time ago (60's-ish) but the first practical one was the cvt caddy then everyother manufacture followed. I want to see how that thing drives.

isn't there another member with an S2000? I thought I saw somebody else's S2k on this site ...

That would be me. I have a 01' Spa Yellow S2000, I also play around with my 99' GSR.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Mar 31 2003, 08:57 PM
what about the civic sedan? :( ...I love my 4-door! and I know I'm not the only one with one

4 doors is the only way to go. B) EG sedan

Back