What do you say to that?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
So, this morning, I wake up... and I get an IM from a friend of mine (who is the ex boyfriend of my best friend from high school) that Sarah (his ex and my best friend) died of an overdose.

I'm shocked... broken up, and just at a loss. I called her mother... she can't understand. It was not a suicide. They believe she took codeine pills (she's always had horrendous migraines) and went to bed. Maybe she took one too many. We hope she hadn't gone back to meth as a last resort.

She was an honor student, took it upon herself to get back into school and was excited about her new job she had as a Vet Tech, and the last thing she'd said to anyone is that she was 'kicking ass in school'

God I miss her.

Rest in God's arms Sarah Jane Jones. 2/23/81 - 1/11/07

Sorry to hear that Misti I just got back today from the weekend I had to go to a double closed casket ceremony for one of my good friends and his wife they got into a head on with an Escalade on their R1. I feel your pain I am still not over what happened to them good luck and I send my condolences.

Sorry for your loss.

the hardest part... me and her mother were great friends. so many good memories with her...

yea, it will be weird to see her thursday... thanks everyone.

and my heart is with those who have experienced this recently (well, at all)

it's crazy to think that it could have happened... and it does... :(

If it makes you feel any better, I'm one more person to give you my sympathy. Giving the title "best friend" is earned by someone through countless experiences. You'll miss the memories, but don't forget them. You'll soon smile when looking back on them.

Back