what do you see? another bottle

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
dolphin-jar.jpg

I can't figure this one out.....

the top left of the picture appears to be a frame, it is squared off and angled, but when it dips into the water it is a cylinder. also, the bottle is floating in water, and the water is drawn on a piece of wet paper, which is drawn on a piec of dry paper. my .02

also if you look @ where the womans reflection in the ripples would be it resembles a male torso, to me at least.

here i outlined what i saw. circles show where things change or how they are related and i outlined where i saw the male torso in the water, compare it to the original above and see if im just crazy.

s3fc7fcac187e3.jpg

what does that tag say??? something about a message of love of the dolphins???
yes I know thats a horrible attempt to translate it... but just curious if anyone knew for sure what it meant...

:hitit: :hitit: I can't figure it out either. Just looks like a female in the buck.

s3fc63cb7afca4.jpg

this is the first one I saw posted by someone else so Im guessing this one has some hidden thing.... I remember where I got the 2nd picture from someone said something about a boat.... Im lost....

anyways maybe it has no hidden picture in it or then again maybe it takes a 5 year old to find it

i dunno whats hidden but i like the otherwise obvious....

I think it's a chop of the old dolphin pic to confuse us by making us want to see more...

The chick is uber hot, though.

Poor jody... I hope he gets his Xmas wish =)

Im going to print out a picture of that bottle and tape the picture around a real bottle then on the top Im going to put one of them fake pussies on it so you can use to get your xmas wish =)

i hope one day you all will realize that women are not just sex slaves and you can get more satisfaction from a nice long talk over dinner than pussy will ever get you.

Originally posted by cointelpro@Nov 29 2003, 02:38 AM
i hope one day you all will realize that women are not just sex slaves and you can get more satisfaction from a nice long talk over dinner than pussy will ever get you.

LIAR!!!

:asshat: you=:ghey:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 28 2003, 11:16 PM
its a naked genie trying to get out of the bottle so she cant grant me my 3 wishes :)

:werd: :withstupid:

*snicker* :laugh: ...sorry man....i mean....its just that....all i can say is....wow, and you go have your nice talk over dinner, not that im all one for sex but still, women are women....still dude.... :laugh:

Back