what do you think about Code Orange?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
no- i'm not talking about drifitng....
I'm talking about the stage of alert that the USA is on right now for terrorism.

WTF? when will it stop

no- its 1 step below code red.

there are us coast guard dudes on boats with 50calibers patroling the harbors of NYc and the Patomic...

some serious shit is underway....

I thought he was asking how I like that new Mountain Dew drink till I remembered that is called Code Red. :)

oh great. here we go again. some crazy asss fucker from the middle east (or wherever) wants to try and start shit with us. they can try all they want but in the end, they wil get :owned:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 24 2003, 09:20 AM
oh great. here we go again. some crazy asss fucker from the middle east (or wherever) wants to try and start shit with us. they can try all they want but in the end, they wil get :owned:

I bet it was just some middle eastern exchange student talking on a forum about bombs or something. :)

you'd be suprised what another country could do to the US with a little help from a couple countries !!! thats why they have things like "code orange" to alert us of the possibilities !!! I'm glad I live where there is very little importance or monuments. But when I really think about it, they could attack anywhere.

Don't laugh about the situation, things aren't over. They are still deploying units and still sending people all over. I was just talking to a guy at work the other day that was medically discharged from Afghanistan not too long ago. My cousing was also deployed to Iraq this December !!! What an x-mas present. They wouldn't even let him see his family due to the fact that he might go awol (however you spell it)

frankly i like the fact thye are on alert and warning us all.....it lets the terrorists know we are waiting for them and then they start to think twice about their plans. I like tha fact that the coast guard is patroling i know it makes life easier for some because they at least have a defense figure protecting them....they may not be able to do much if something really does happen but at least they are there.....

Back