What do you think about red wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have seen blue on a white teg before and i dont like it... i would consider some obnoxious orange wheels, but they are a little harder to come by.

i think my first choice is white if i can find a good deal on something i like. but whatever i just like to change wheels a lot anyways. i think the dude with the red drags is flaking on this trade deal anyways...

im still rollin the flat black slips for now :D

I wanted to paint my old school meshies red, but my car is red too. I think the red and white looks good. :dunno:

:edit: Go with bright pink.

I wanted to paint my old school meshies red, but my car is red too. I think the red and white looks good. :dunno:

:edit: Go with bright pink.
lol my boys old car was a white eg with bright pink wheels..i was gona buy it but couldnt come up with the cash

the GT3 rims come in all sorts of neat colors. They came in dark green too.

People buy this rim because it's the cheapest in the lineup of cheap wheels. The reds and greens are the cheapest because there is a cave full of them somewhere in pennsylvania.

Nothing says "I'm poor" like red GT3s.

yeah i would really rather have some white volks, or gabs, or something.... but i could buy the jrsc set-up i want for that kind of money. so there is my dilemma. and precisely the reason im still rolling my cheap slipstreams :D

Back