What Do You Think About Theft Recovery Cars?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivicnos

What do you think about Theft Recovery cars? I heard that its going to be harder to register (as the title is not clean), impossible to sell. What do you think about that? Should I buy Acura Integra 98 without the engine? Its pretty good deal cuz I am sure that I want to get new engine for the car something like b18c5...
And if not just tell me why do you think I should not do it.
And if somebody did buy one of them already please tell me what problems did you have with it?

Umm if you get a clean title stolen car, like Idid its just fine just make sure vin's match. IF stolen recovery you usually have to do state inspection then when registered it changes to clean title like my buddies did. But this is WA. Make sure everything matches that car when it came out for the model when going through state inspection. A lot of people make tons of moneyon theft recovery cars by fixing and reselling.

When you buy a theft recovery,it isn't like the cops just find it and sell.The titles are cleared and they are like any other car.But as Pissedoffsol answered in your other thread,you never know whatelse is wrong other than the motor being missing.

Thanks for the answer.
But do I have to do state inspection if the car is theft recovery and did not have engine?
I mean if I bought a car without the engine what do I do next.
I am pretty sure that I will buy b18c5 for it but if I will have to do state inspection dont you think they will find out that I have engine which is not ligal in USA?
Thanks a lot

Back