what do you think about these wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I kinda like the black one, just wondering what you guys' thoughts were. It doesn't tell me weight or anything but they're semi cheap and I like the look. It's gonna be either these or most likely some rotas.

I like the black ones too !! I'm curious on the weight but I guess it can't be worse than stock. Plus the $650 package price with Falken isn't too bad and the free shipping !!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 AM
I kinda like the black one, just wondering what you guys' thoughts were. It doesn't tell me weight or anything but they're semi cheap and I like the look. It's gonna be either these or most likely some rotas.
[post=388275]Quoted post[/post]​

those are nice....I think the black one is the best choice out of those.... Goodluck

i was considering those when i bought my rotas- they're a bit heavier btu still a nice wheel

they look good and their 15s are not too bad for weight (between 13.2 and 13.9) from what i have seen... couldnt find those exact ones .... id rock em

i've got speedy wheels and i like them a lot. i've got the Speedy Lite 6 in black/polished lip 17x7 and they weigh 16lb's. no rota i've seen weighs less in a 17".

might want to check wheelsnext.com, it's where i got my wheels.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 9 2004, 08:42 PM
I think i might buy them after the swap, at least they're not white 18s this time. LOL
[post=388333]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahaha. The black ones look clean I bet they don't weigh too much, the price is pretty damn good as well. Out of curiosity what color is your car?

I dunno pissedoff, you have a whole different taste than most people on here. Anyway, the car is red, but it going to change, most likely going to either be a gun metal gray, black or pearl white.

I'd run the silver ones. i like 5 spoke rims, a lot.

But I'd rather go with some Rota Sub Zeros for the weight advantage.

...although the Mille Miglias still have my attention.

gallery_28741_116_1094867073.jpg

You never know with you man, maybe you're seeing shit. I still like them.

I like the bronze more, the yellow lettering look tacky on the black wheels. The weight is important but what about the quality?

Thats the reason I'm leaning towards rotas, I know the quality is good, wieght is goos, and price is good. These just look hot and are cheap. I'm sure quality can't be too bad either but ya never know.

Back