what do you think of these?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

The clearest form of conspicuous consumption: Radurra Clear Wheels - Autoblog

s550_cu3.jpg

repost? :confused:

i cant remeber but i think i was the one that posted that

$5,000 per wheel and you cannot drive on them. They are "show purpose only"-manufactuer.

note to self....invent transparent aluminum.

*talks into mouse*

Computer. Computer?
Hello, Computer.

Just use the keyboard.

Keyboard. How quaint.

:confused: Really? sweet! I was just going by what my buddy told meh.

Damn, sign me up for some![/sarcasm b/c i'm poor]
yea go to streetfire.net and look them up the guy that made them talks about them and how strong they are

so after you drive the car for a month eveyone can see how shitty your brakes look when they actually get used instead of when your car is pushed on and off of its trailer

well that of course is assuming that they will be able to see through the brake dust that has built up inside on the back of them

which again is assuming that the car hasnt been totaled by slamming into the ass end of another car, or flying off the road into a tree/house/ditch/bridge/etc..... after the brakes over heated 5 minutes down the road from not having any air circulation to cool them off and didnt work any more to slow your silly rim having ass down

i think those rims are GREAT!!!!!! :thumbsup:

they are lame for cars. the other post had a different link which had them for bikes as well which they looked pretty good on

the cleaning part is what would suck the most.. gotta pull the wheel off to clean the inside.. :thumbsdown: i'll pass..

Back