what do you think ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

I want to paint my 91 Si eiter a flat camo green or a flat khaki color with flat black trim. What do you think looks better. I like them both but don't want them both one or the other. Heres a pic of a camo civic and both of the colors are in this pic ithink it would look pretty cool with my black slips

camo_honda.JPG

My friend has a DC2 thats the flat olive green, and my other friend has a S13 thats the flat tan. I like both colors a lot, I think either would look good.

awesome rex ^^^^

why go flat? bitches love the gloss, j/k

the rex above isnt very bright, i would get as close to that as i could

What do you nthink

My rex is sitn' in that flat tan now but its primer.where can you get real paint i like this color

It only cost me like 30 bucks.I bought 3 cans of Orchards Hunter satin green and 1 can of tlat black for the trim and a small can of paint thinner to clean off over spray.I just made sure it was clean and spayed it in my driveway.I have a ZC mini me.I was thinking of painting the hood black as well but I'm not sure.

if you do the hood.. you might as well do the roof too

word,do like i did,hood,roof,trunk,spoiler black
if you look in te media section and go under damn straight pix of mine are in there,black top and white car

well I'm off of work for the next 5 weeks so I'm sure I"ll get board and black the top out.:D

Back