What do you think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I was at KCSR.org, a kansas city street racing website :ghey:, and I was talking about our beloved website to someone who was wanting to perfrom a B16 swap in their EF9, this guy with a name of fastlittlecivic69 decided to bash me and say I knew everything.. when all I did was refer to this site and how it has many articles about his same concern...

I think his car is :ghey:, and wanted your opinions on it... I do belive it is an Si... it does have a VTEC Inside sticker on the back and tons of others too... along with the gay side graphics... tell me what you think about his car... the main point of this thread... Rice IMO

:work Warning: you may have to create an account... I will figure out a way to post a picture of his faggot looking car... I really want to know if it is in fact an SI

ah, whatever, would I sport that ride -- no

is it mine -- no

can i get my minute back -- no

ahh. fuck..

why the hell did you post this? Yeah the car does look like a hotwheels toy but there still isnt a point to it.

That little red car with side graphics is NOT an 88-91 Civic. There aren't but a handful of EF9's in the united states, as a matter of fact.

ED9 is the 88-91 Civic Si hatchback in the US.

Why don't you give us a real link to go look at...

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Oct 3 2003, 09:22 PM
Why, it is the hot wheels toy.. obviously not his.. unless he works for Super Street or something.

:huh: :eek: :lmao: ..... please tell me this idiot isn't trying to say that that is his car? I have the same 1:18 diecast civic on my bookshelf. :fr:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 4 2003, 02:00 AM
That little red car with side graphics is NOT an 88-91 Civic. There aren't but a handful of EF9's in the united states, as a matter of fact.

ED9 is the 88-91 Civic Si hatchback in the US.

Why don't you give us a real link to go look at...

whats the code for the CRX si in the us? i always hear people say ef9, ef8, ed, ect, but i dont know which one it is.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 3 2003, 10:01 PM
ah, whatever, would I sport that ride -- no

is it mine -- no

can i get my minute back -- no

ahh. fuck..

:werd: & :withstupid: on all those accounts.

What a waste of a civic. :roll:

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 18 2003, 08:21 PM
I raced him wiht my stock automagic Integra, and won.... ha ha shit talker... bet $50 on it and won

I bet that was a hard race! Auto teg against hand powered hot-wheels! Whoooooooooo! Bet he had you till the end of 1st!

are you being an ass khrisb, oh well he has a stock Ex motor I dont know the code or anything becuase it's a 97 EX everything stock stock clutch everything

Yup. Just in one of those moods. Saturday night and I'm at home. I'm pissed and I'm gonna take it out on people.

D16Y8. That should be his motor.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 19 2003, 02:51 AM
Yup. Just in one of those moods. Saturday night and I'm at home. I'm pissed and I'm gonna take it out on people.

s3f8b5bb588bb2.jpg

Do you think you're the only one who's home on a saturday night? no.

I had to work tonight, and three people decided to call off.

That sucks. I'd go out, but I'm a pathetic loser...so I think I'll drink a beer.

:beer: :woo:

Back