What do YOU want for X-mas thread?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i want a helmet, and dont really care what else.

Immma balla hiiigh rolla, actually.. ive been pretty broke lately.. I didnt even have any cash to buy lunch today.. lol

Tint and alarm for the car from padre.
B&M Short Shifter from siblings.
Doc's from Madre.

I'm getting well them anything they want. It's sad, but I don't have much buying ability.

As for me a Xbox 360 and really thats about it, some giftcards to Best Buy and local sporting goods store that I go to alot. Thats about it, every thing else i want is way out there. Im more excited to spend time with my Son, Girlfriend and Family for my sons first christmas. As far as what I am getting my parents I cannot say seeing how my old man prowls around here like a Puma.

On that note, I hope every one has a safe and enjoyable holiday season.

-A new jacket or some new clothes because I havent been shopping for a while (since sr year in high school, im a college senior now)
-320GB Seagate SATA drive
-Socket 939 Opteron 170
-2 X 1GB OCZ DDR500 RAM
-Corsair 520 Watt power supply
-Antec P180 Case or Cooler Master STacker
-New shoes (really need those)
-Nintendo DS Lite
-Old Socket A motherboard
-Most importantly a job

I dont really care if I get any of those stuff except a new pair of shoes and a job... Looking for a job with 30,000 college student bodies in a small city with a population of 25,000 is pretty difficult.. Probably end up having to go look for something in Sac.. damn it.

I asked for some tools and a jack along with some neccesities like clothes.

Honestly, I just want to be done with school for Christmas and to be relieved of all this stress that I have right now. Landing the internship to the job that I'm drooling over would be up there on top else well.

Last edited:
good luck with all that man!

im stressing that school is over in two weeks and im looking for a job right now. the only real interesting thing (what i actually want to do) is an hour away and seasonal Nov-Apr... so Jan-Apr....

good luck with all that man!

im stressing that school is over in two weeks and im looking for a job right now. the only real interesting thing (what i actually want to do) is an hour away and seasonal Nov-Apr... so Jan-Apr....

I'm sure you'll find something more local to yourself or will move to where the opportunities are available. With some luck, though, you'll find a career in your immediate vicinity.

My school is over in two weeks as well and I'm over my head. Foolish me attends a "Public Ivvy League" school where I get my ass handed to me. I wound up going to the hospital a few weeks back and then Thanksgiving break came around so I fell behind in some classes.

I have to basically do half a semesters worth of work in my one class, I have a final role play due on Wednesday, I have a test Thursday at 12, a 30minute final presentation at 2, a test on Friday, and then four finals the following week and group meetings out of the ass for this entire week.

I'm basically risking failing a course if I can't complete this work and I've never gotten a final grade worse than a C in my entire life. It seems insignificant but its a difficult thing for myself to handle, especially because my next two semesters hinge on this course.

My weekend that was planned for Atlantic City is shot to shit unless I have no chance of passing this class, in which case I'm going to gamble and drink myself silly.

Scratch cutting the Christmas tree with the family, like I have every year for my entire life, because I'm not going to be home until the 20th. I haven't bought presents for anyone yet since I've been working and dealing with school work. I'm trying to take the reins of my life and get back to what I once was physically and plan my future. If I land this internship, I basically lockup a 6figure job after 3years and would be working in a company with the average age of management being 25. If I succeed and do well in the company, I can buy a division of the company and be a business owner by ~25yrs or certainly by 30yrs old.

Christ, thats a lot. Thats my sad story and myself looking a gift horse in the mouth. I should probably shut the fuck up, take responsibility, and determine my own future.

Back