What do you Want to be.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Currently - Audio Assistant at Post Production Studio

Future - Audio Mixer at a Post Production Studio :worthy:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 28 2004, 10:32 AM
right now i'm a housewife...

however, i'm going back to school this fall to do the Honda Certification Courses... to be a Honda Technician.

also, as an 'on the side' type deal i'm going to do nutritional consultations and bodywork... not just massage, but the ortho bionomy stuff i do. i want to heal people, and fix their cars. :D

once i finish with that, i'd really like to end up at a tuner shop or something working on more 'race' type vehicles. and damn it... i'm gonna do it. :D
[post=369323]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats HOT.

right now i'm still stuck delivering pizzas.. yeah... blah.

I want to do a host of things.

become a city planner/architect, still play sim city every now and then :)
become ASE certified and maybe start up my own garage.
become a cop here in town, learn the streets better than i already do.
go back to school, get a law degree, take the bar and possibly work as a lawyer. I really just want to get a law degree...but might as well see where that degree can take me too, right?

I think thats about it... probably forgettin somethin.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jul 28 2004, 09:11 PM-->
StarBellieAngel
@Jul 28 2004, 10:32 AM

however, i'm going back to school this fall to do the Honda Certification Courses... to be a Honda Technician.

also, as an 'on the side' type deal i'm going to do nutritional consultations and bodywork... not just massage, but the ortho bionomy stuff i do. i want to heal people, and fix their cars. :D

once i finish with that, i'd really like to end up at a tuner shop or something working on more 'race' type vehicles. and damn it... i'm gonna do it. :D

Thats HOT.
[post=369490]Quoted post[/post]​

you're crazy misti. bill's been doing it for 4 years, and hes ready to retire.

i'm a lifeguard at a local pool year-round.

starting this fall at Johnson & Wales University in the International Business program. i would eventually like to be doing some kind of business in Japan with cars, but only time will tell.

Currently I'm an apprentice technician for Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. under my cousin. I will eventually earn all ASE certs and then I would like to stay a technician for a while, but bounce around doing a lot of different jobs afterwards. I would like to learn machine work, welding, tech, tuning, development. That way, I have many options, and niches to fall back on if what I am doing fails.

But I'm still a kid, and I really want to be a Racecar Driver. :)

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 27 2004, 08:52 PM
I have no ambition. I bring nothing to the table.
j/k
Working on my MBA currently.
[post=369033]Quoted post[/post]​

YOU are in graduate school?

YOU?

YOU?

YOU?

holy fucking shit what is this world coming too.

I pictured you as an 18 year old frat boy, laughing at poo poo and pee pee jokes with your frat buddies surrounded by 10 kegs of beer and a bunch of girlie posters on your messy bedroom walls.

i just cant picture you as a studious mba student, who has to dress up in a shirt and tie to give a presentation to his class and acts professionally.

worst yet, i cannot picture you in a business environment without a collegiate football team hat on yelling out HOO RAHH everytime the ceo makes a statement you agree with....

oh and a completely random thought....

im in fucking love. i just saw one of the hottest chicks in a while tonite....hehe. ill just leave it at that :p

she knows who she is :)\

im out for the night :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 28 2004, 08:18 PM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 28 2004, 09:11 PM
StarBellieAngel

Thats HOT.

[post=369495]Quoted post[/post]​

B-

i KNOW i'm crazy. however, it's what i really ENJOY. so, i don't see how it could be work. sure, cars piss me off every now and again, but i really love doing it. i don't think i'd ever 'work' a day... well... i would... because it's not my own car... and it's not my own pace. but, fuck it. i want to do it. so, i'm gonna do it. like i said, if i don't like it, or don't want to, i got massage. bookoo bucks in that anyway. :D

but, thanks for your concern pop. :p

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Jul 28 2004, 11:24 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 28 2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 28 2004, 09:11 PM
StarBellieAngel

Thats HOT.

[post=369495]Quoted post[/post]​

B-

i KNOW i'm crazy. however, it's what i really ENJOY. so, i don't see how it could be work. sure, cars piss me off every now and again, but i really love doing it. i don't think i'd ever 'work' a day... well... i would... because it's not my own car... and it's not my own pace. but, fuck it. i want to do it. so, i'm gonna do it. like i said, if i don't like it, or don't want to, i got massage. bookoo bucks in that anyway. :D

but, thanks for your concern pop. :p
[post=369606]Quoted post[/post]​

well for the record im a self employed body repair technician... i specialize in frame repair collision work and auto refinishing but otherwise than that...misti... B is right, as much as u might not want to hear it, the reason why u love to work on cars so much is because u do not do it everysday for a living...once u get to this level it will becomer work and u will slowly start to like it less and less....i could be wrong but if i were u id stick to the human body and keep the cars as a hobby that way u wont hate working on your own

point well taken. :) i'm still gonna take the classes n stuff... it's something i've wanted to do, and at least i'll have paper saying i know my shit. :)

right now working on my mech engineering degree (I really hate some of this shit), then hopefully a masters in that, then UTI. with that done I wanna be a tech at vw/ audi dealership and if I get tired of that, try to do R&D for some manufacturer, hopefully honda or vw/audi. if my friends opened a tuning shop around here Id do some work there on the side too. getting into real estate would be cool too but i suck at finances.

Back