What do you want?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ALLJDM+Oct 26 2002, 12:26 PM-->
knowledge
@Oct 24 2002, 06:39 AM
Do you know when the Skunk2 intake manifold is gonna be released for the D16? Also what is or will be your price for it?

There's no word on when the intake will be available. They said they have the mold, now they need to produce them and the ship them.

Well call um up and light a fire under their ass! lol I will be the 1st on to jump on this as soon as they come out!

I'm lookin' for a turbo setup to put on my D16Z6.....got anything??
...also in the market for internals for the same engine...???? let me know.

yo jason i will be looking for a pair of sparco milano seats. i will pm you about it when i get ready to buy them

Originally posted by importdimensions@Oct 29 2002, 01:24 PM
I'm lookin' for a turbo setup to put on my D16Z6.....got anything??
...also in the market for internals for the same engine...???? let me know.

For the TURBO D16z6 : $1518.72. Roughly a week away...

Internals.. JE and eagle rods
$575 for the Pistons and rings
$385 for the rods

I'm looking at Skunk2 Coil overs and maybe a turbo for a b16a1 if ya got something in that? I really want the coil overs though, and maybe a few other things from the bottom section of the Skunk2 page......what are your prices? I would mostlikely be buying coil overs for 2 cars....if my buddy wants in? oh yeah, the car is a 90 Civic HB if that helps, also how much for a header, cat and cat back? I don't know, not an costly one but a nice one. Thanks!

But sweet set up on the website and I think its kick ass you talk with everyone on here rather than just tell people about your site and then go on your way.... :D

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Nov 7 2002, 08:23 AM
dc header for civic si 00-99 or del sol vtec ? or any other header available... $?

JDM ITR 4-1 header. Brand new. $375+shipping

DC Sports JDM header. $282.50 +shipping

DC Sports 2 pc. header. $288.15 + Shipping

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 17 2002, 09:09 AM
is there a 3rd in the house? hehe

i'm the third

and wang is the 4th, he made a safe trip thanks to alljdm.com

s3dcd1e8b29b76.jpg

yeah- i had to squeeze in the other day- so WANG could have a seat-- Im in the middle...

sheesh...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 10 2002, 09:52 PM
yeah- i had to squeeze in the other day- so WANG could have a seat-- Im in the middle...

sheesh...

haha. Brian riding BITCH

jason, what kind of rotors do you have. I am going to pick up a set of the aem pads but my front rotors are kinda bad, just debating on wether to go slotted or normal oem style. Do you have any rotors for a decent price (keep in mine that i am almost poor :( )

Why the hell do you have a shitty Hummer H2 on your sites opening page, you need a good japanese (honda) to go with the alljdm part :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 11 2002, 03:42 PM
jason, what kind of rotors do you have. I am going to pick up a set of the aem pads but my front rotors are kinda bad, just debating on wether to go slotted or normal oem style. Do you have any rotors for a decent price (keep in mine that i am almost poor :( )

Why the hell do you have a shitty Hummer H2 on your sites opening page, you need a good japanese (honda) to go with the alljdm part :rolleyes:

Brake Rotors... KVR. They're actually Brembo blanks and then KVY cuts them. You can get them either slotted or cross drilled. And if you wanted both it's like a $30-$40 option.

As for the Hummer... I kinda liked the pic, so I did just a little something with the front banner. I will change it soon, just for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back