What do you want?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I coulda got in on the rota deal. :( Is that coming back anytime soon? Hella price, just poor as dirt like everybody else around here.

Also, does rota make attacks in 16x7??? And just outta curiousity...do you have 16x7 slipstreams in bronze for $450 shipped like 15x6.5s listed on the site???

Thanks

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Nov 11 2002, 04:51 PM
Brake Rotors... KVR. They're actually Brembo blanks and then KVY cuts them. You can get them either slotted or cross drilled. And if you wanted both it's like a $30-$40 option.

As for the Hummer... I kinda liked the pic, so I did just a little something with the front banner. I will change it soon, just for you!

that sounds good, i am probally going to get cross drilled, how much is it going to be? (you never actually quoted me the price)

As for the Hummer... I kinda liked the pic, so I did just a little something with the front banner. I will change it soon, just for you!

thanks, i know you would not advertise a thing that could run over my car with out even flinching

Originally posted by Sleepyboi925@Aug 13 2003, 08:54 PM
NEED AN H23A BLOCK, IF YOU GOT IT, LETS MAKE A DEAL, THANKS

Stop bringing up old threads. ALLJDM does not even run a bussiness any more. This thread will be locked. Did you relize that this thread was un touched for over 8 months. Plus he never sold engines.

:locked:

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back