What do your Parent's drive?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My parents go through vehicles like water....

07 Honda CRV for my mom
06 Jeep Wrangler for my dad, I think. I lost interest after he sold the 350Z.

Dad: White 99 Grand Marquis (his 3rd, he wishes he was a cop I think)
Mom: Silver 04 Toyota Sequoia (My dad wanted a Titan or an M)
Older Sis: White 01 Mustang convertible
Younger Sis: Bright Green 99 Mustang convertible (only year they offered the color)
Little Bro: Gets his license in June. Wants an RSX, I'll prob give him the Integra.
The Bitch: Gray 93 Ford conversion van. (Used only when the Sequoia can't fit it all. Gets 10 mpg on a good day)

mom: 2003 Chevy AstroVan AWD
dad: 2003 Saturn Vue (if he can ever stop crashing it...)

mom- 98 grand jeep cherokee 4 wheel drive inline 6
dad- 00 s-10 stepside, with a tennis ball shift knob
sister- 99 saturn 4 door death trap
wife- 96 accord show car (i am trying to bring her back guys)
grandpa- 01 ranger, 99 miata turbo, 89 monster miata
granny- 06 millan, 67 mustang
uncle- 3rd turbo gt40 built
aunt- v-8 rear swap focus hatch.

and then me with the crx, xb, and soon a 1979 toyota corrona drift wagon of death.

I think my dad may have the highest MSRP listed on here so far...

Dad: '06 Porsche Cayenne S Sand w/ Beige Leather.
Mom: '00 Civic EX
Wife: '05 Grand Caravan or '03 CRV EX. (Whichever one I'm not driving)
Sister: '03 Volvo C70 (Dad's Old Car)
Half Brother: nothing. He spends all his money on alcohol and crack. (Seriously)

Mom - 2006 V6 Eclipse in black

Dad - 2000 Silverado Z71 in black with pewter trim
2004 BMW M3 in Laguna Seca Blue (just bought last week with 14k original miles)

Sister - 1999 Galant in white

Her Fiance - 2001 Mazda Protege Mp3, beat to hell blue. with 3 customer d.u.i. racing stripes

Mom - 06 Acura TSX
Dad - 04 Chrysler Seabring
Cool guy thats kinda like dad - 06 Acura RL SH

It fucking says parent, but why do asshats name put down their entire family tree?? This has kinda turned into a, my dads tougher than your dad, bragging thread, but it was probably one to start with..

In that case, my girlfriend's sister's best friend's boyfriend's dad daily drives an AMG SL55 and a 360 Modena :ph34r:.

Lol, B2NR, i was just being gay. But really my dad did do Muay Thai for a while too.. Kick boxing to Thailand is ike football to Americans, they worship it.

Dad-`03? Dodge Ram, not sure which on, not the Hemi but has a 5.9l in it. We have pulled out tree stumps with it thats all I know.
Mom-`06 Civic one of the four door body styles with an r series engine
Fiance-`06 Pontiac G6 not sure on exact body style, 4 door with the v6. LOVE this car.

wife- 96 accord show car (i am trying to bring her back guys)
grandpa- 01 ranger, 99 miata turbo, 89 monster miata
granny- 06 millan, 67 mustang
uncle- 3rd turbo gt40 built
aunt- v-8 rear swap focus hatch.

.............WHAT?!

my dad drives a MB S550 06'
and my step mom drives an MB ML500 06'

and i'm broke go figure

Mom: Merceded E350 AWD

Dad: Magnum RT(HEMI) and a 73 Cuda 500ci FULLY built car. 10 sec street car that he daily's in the summer.

yeah, im jealous. the cuda is one of only mopars that i would willingly drive....maybe a 442.

I didnt want to bring that up and insult the guy, but yeah they're not. 442 = Olds.

I have some pics and vids of the beast somewhere, nothing special yet though. If he lets me take the car for a day or something, OH BOY, there would be some good vids. And then I would disappear forever, he knows what I would do to the car :lmao:

http://www.nicksturbomatrix.com/vids/startup.wmv

http://www.nicksturbomatrix.com/vids/takeoff.wmv

It has some 18" Boyd Coddington rims now, 18X12 in the rear 18X8 up front. BFG drag radials all around, he likes the tires to be the same eventhough the fronts are prolly not a good choice :lol:

cuda.jpg

cudaengine.jpg

cudaengine1.jpg

Back