What does everyone eat for lunch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont usually eat lunch. Most of the time I grab something out of the cafeteria here at work.

SUBWAY f00tlongz r only $5.42 incl tax. Perfect 4 lunch. Get turkey/ham/coldcut if you dont wanna be hit by the 3pm post-lunch crash.

We have a grill here. So we bring stuff to grill. Mostly hamburgers. It better than fast food and cheaper too!

I love Indomie... the soy sauce and chili powder are a great combination! Its the only flavor I like :)

Yes, but I cleverly excluded you B. :D

"those of you with jobs, who work"

I'm self-employed. I have a job, clients, and I work..... when i want, and for how much i want, and take most fridays off :)

i work 2 miles from my house and get an hour for lunch so i come home everyday. my favorite is leftovers. but if not that, i usually eat a sandwich or some misc freezer food and then some yogurt or chips or something on the side.

Lol, I hope by cleaned out you mean you threw it away.

I grab whatever I can if there's anything at home. Like others said, I too love left overs. If I didn't have anything, I go out and get whatever. Ate giant chicken salad on wheat and a piece of carrot cake just now. I'm stuffed.

SUBWAY f00tlongz r only $5.42 incl tax. Perfect 4 lunch. Get turkey/ham/coldcut if you dont wanna be hit by the 3pm post-lunch crash.

had that 2 minnutes ago. coworker owed me lunch. If not i either bring sandwiches,leftovers but there are many time i dont eat at all.:(

yep! just got done eating a freshly grilled jalipeno garlic cheez burger,hmmmm shit is gooooood. now back to work. its nice cause we crank up the grill toss on the burgers then when they are done we take lunch@!
p.s. i run a wharehouse for a silicone company!! we sell some cool shit. i make my own tire shine and amorall too. works way better than the stuff you buy in the store.

Back