What does it mean when...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oooohhh Burn...

Even BRIAN called him a pompous asshole.

Chris' apartment is only 600 sqft, a clear measure of his manliness. :)

Lets it get straight, I'm pompous, you're a braggart and he's arrogant.

sounds good to me :)

its ok though. i dont need a bike or an M to get laid.

ok now im just plain confused... who's chris and who's wanting to get laid by whom? wtf... shaved waxed wth?? fuck i h8 when I miss out.

Cel shaved 'sol's nuts while black widow video'd the ordeal, and emailed it to jeffie. All the while, Black Widow's boyfriend is nailing some dude named chris, and Jim Bean writes gospel poems for free.

Last edited:
Cel shaved 'sol's nuts, While black widow video'd the ordeal, and emailed it to jeffie. All the while, Black Widow's boyfriend is nailing some dude named chris, and Jim Bean writes gospel poems for free.

bahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

jeffie wasn't even in this, and he still gets the gay part of it. rofl.

I won't even let myself near my nuts with a razor.

It's all made up.

you should try it. nothing better than a clean set of nuts

Nothing is better than a shorn scrotum, I suggest you try it...

Ok... the weed doesn't make him lazy. It actually helps him in life. He has a knack for re-acting badly to medications... so badly that he has to be rushed to the ER... so he sticks with what works. Moving on... I want nothing to do with this bickering back and forth!

I'm glad I'm overreacting. :p

I didn't read the whole thread but I got most of the story. And from reading what some of the other guys posted I feel confident in saying that some guys would fuck unconsious if they could while other guys can just be too tired (your man and myself at least).

At some points I'm just too tired. All be it that if its been awhile then I might have to be really tired. That's just the way I am.

As far as weed and sex, only if it's garunteed. I feel like my game doesn't work when I'm high.

But I will say that vacation sex is the cream of the crop. If he doesn't get into it then then you might have a problem.

He has never had a problem in bed because of the smoking... trust me.
I didn't mean that. I have never had a problem with that with any mind altering substance. I mean unless I have a gf that will no doubt have sex with me, I won't smoke. Trying to get ass from just some girl is hard when I'm high. Like I said, it may just be the drugs but I feel like I can't work my game to get the girl in the sack in the first place.

Geez... sounds like B and Nick think my boyfriend is screwing other girls. My question then is: when does he have time to do this? Why would he help me buy my car? Why does he put my name on his bank account? Doesn't sound like things someone cheating on you would do. Unless he REALLY wants me to fuck him over in the pocket.
i never said he is cheating. i just know when i even have a crush on a girl, i stop fucking my gf. thats how bad it gets. i've done it before.
Nick - You guys are so hard to please. I thought it was easy. Food, Sex, Beer.
sometimes less is more. stop babying him and he'll thank you for it. trust me.
Sex, beer, food. Get your priorities straight!
food, motorcycle/car, beer sex.
bahahaha :D:D:D:D:D

jeffie wasn't even in this, and he still gets the gay part of it. rofl.

you should try it. nothing better than a clean set of nuts
he's always the victim.
He has never had a problem in bed because of the smoking... trust me.

I want to take him to this place in Lodi called Wine & Roses one weekend. I'm working to save enough (500 bucks) for the stay. The package includes a private jacuzzi tub for two... littered with rose petals and oils of choice for 2 hours. Then, the massage therapists knock and let you know it's time for your massage. We'd recieve side by side massages for an hour... then... brunch served by the top chefs in San Joaquin county. Paired with local wines and champagne on their patio. Private, secluded... and something that will help us both unwind.
Also check out Golden Haven in Calistoga. The mud baths are AWESOME!! :) And its in the Napa Valley, can't go wrong.

Back