what does your winter beater look like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91 mazda
2 inch suspension lift
3 inch body lift
15 inch rims, 33 inch tires

Lifted_1991_Mazda_B2600i_cropped.JPG

you want a rim....ill show you a rim......wait....we wanna keep this SFW.

289...isnt that a f...f...f..ford engine?

where's the cheby love?

I don't have to make a huge hole in my firewall for the distributor.

I got Chevy love, but the K-code motor is one of the best small displacement V8s ever made.

Yes, it's a DX and auto. I hate it, I need my accord with the k24 back

And next time, I'm putting a 289 in it. Fuck it. I may sell my beastly 22R hybrid, if he's interested.

Yeah I was surprised the first time he took me in it, just at everything about it, because his drives really smooth as well. It doesn't have a ton of power down low but once he gets up there it goes. 22R hybrid? Any details or pics? PM to me if you'd like, I'll FWD the details

Yes, it's a DX and auto. I hate it, I need my accord with the k24 back

Yay...i was right.

I test drove the DX (auto and stick) the EX (auto and stick) and the Si. The DX has 0 power in both situations. The EX just has no pickup in an auto. In the end I bought an S2000.

yea, I had the accord with the K24 then my ex girl pressured me into gettin the shitvic. She needs to die for that even though my payments are so much cheaper

this was mine...but its in the bodyshop now

12-09-07_1329.jpg

so I've been rockin' this in the snow

Picture005.jpg

Taken today... pay no mind to the date, set it wrong on the camera. Brians winter beaters' right behind her.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 290
LOL

chyeah.

Wish I had the money for a beater. I'll have me a pickemup truck soon. and no... I ain't baggin' it.

91 mazda
2 inch suspension lift
3 inch body lift
15 inch rims, 33 inch tires

Lifted_1991_Mazda_B2600i_cropped.JPG
why is you mazda 4x4 so high my mazda 4x4 is alot lower
truck002.jpg

J/P my is a 2wd with all 4x4 sheet metal on it to look better..... and yes the snow i put it there so i could move this past storm

Back