what does your winter beater look like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

60 pound bags of sand are only like 3-4. Get a few of those you can always break one open for traction if you need it. For my truck I put 180 pounds in the back with good snow tires I haven't gotten stuck yet. Plus with the sand its easy to take out so I can fun with the locker in the back in parking lots.

Heres my winter beater minus the 20's. Rolling on the stock 17s with 265/70/17 snow tires. No pics of it yet.

truckfront2.JPG

Last edited:
damn..makes me want my mazda back..i wa gonna slam it,but the motor went..so i traded it to my real dad...frank who do you plow for?

What, are you santa claus ? How does one do 22 hours of anything in a night ?

Unless you're Klyph.

Anyway, My Winter car now:

Yeah yeah.. not the bike. The Peugeot behind it.

Attachments

• Ninja2.jpg
    Ninja2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 195
J/P my is a 2wd with all 4x4 sheet metal on it to look better..... and yes the snow i put it there so i could move this past storm
i swapped out all my flared 4wd body parts for the narrower 2wd
gives me a little more clearance in the woods
tires hit the trees before the fenders do

Lifted and locked!

73fg7lk.jpg

The Doors were off for wheeling, But they are on now for this lovely Minnesota winter.

Sorry for the large pic.

Here's my summer beater in winter mode where she belongs..
img370.jpg

Ignore the goofball in the funky pants.. We were on our way to the mountians to go boarding in the blizzard last weekend. :)

Lifted and locked!

73fg7lk.jpg

The Doors were off for wheeling, But they are on now for this lovely Minnesota winter.

Sorry for the large pic.

Got more pics? What lift are you running and what size tires? If I wasn't at the limit for amount of vehicles I could have here I would be getting a jeep. I miss having something I could take offroading.

my-favorite-car_2_.JPG

couldn't help it...this used to be my all-season. waiting for an opportunity to get a good pic of my current winter beater on top of a parking lot pile.

Back