What drink is in your hand right now?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Whiskey Sour. May switch to whiskey and water to get the job done a little quicker.

wow what an appropriate thread!

I thought i was drinking by myself. Lady is gone so im kicking back with a few Coronas and some Capcom VS SNK2 tactics guide videos.

wow what an appropriate thread!

I thought i was drinking by myself. Lady is gone so im kicking back with a few Coronas and some Capcom VS SNK2 tactics guide videos.
Yea I didn't feel like going out because I'm tired, but I served a few whiskey sours tonight at work and saw it as a sign.

I'm out of sour mix though. Whiskey and water anyone???

Yea I didn't feel like going out because I'm tired, but I served a few whiskey sours tonight at work and saw it as a sign.

I'm out of sour mix though. Whiskey and water anyone???

whisky and dr pepper FTW over water, IMO.

ew whiskey and water? to get drunk and cleanse perhaps?

not a fan of liquor except top shelf vodka like grey goose and remy martin.. mmmm remy martin XO.

For the last time, Grey Goose is not good vodka. It's expensive vodka. Drink Stoli or Level. Both are cheaper and shit on gay ass, French Grey Goose.

Let the French make your wine. Let Sweden and Russia make your vodka.

Stoli short for Stolichnaya? If it is, I dont like it. I dunnoe maybe its "too strong"? I havent had Level I, but Ive had Belvedere and blah.

Ill stick to my Henikken and Great White and im gravy.

You think Belvedere is not as good as Grey Goose??? If so, you just don't know what good vodka is.

my drink as of late, red bull and ciroc. yummy...
Very nice.

But anyway, Beginners Guide to Effectively Tasting Alcohol= Mix it with nothing but water and maybe ice if you need it. That is how you get the real taste of a spirit.

At the moment I'm effectively tasting Evan Williams. Whiskey and water baby....

i'm not a big whiskey guy. actually, i don't drink much anymore.

i pretty much just drink to get drunk. i don't drink because i enjoy the taste. bah. i guess that defines me as an alcoholic. but i only drink about once every 3 weeks.

EDIT: i drink bitch drinks to. like margaritas and martinis.

i'm not a big whiskey guy. actually, i don't drink much anymore.

i pretty much just drink to get drunk. i don't drink because i enjoy the taste. bah. i guess that defines me as an alcoholic. but i only drink about once every 3 weeks.

EDIT: i drink bitch drinks to. like margaritas and martinis.
A martini is not a bitch drink, it's a yuppy drink. A cosmo or an LIT is a bitch drink. But who cares, LITs fuck you up.

BTW-If any of you like Blue Moon, you should try Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. I bought it Saturday night because it looked good. The conversation with the cashier was this, verbatim-

Her-"Have you tried this before?"
Me-"No."
Her-"Do you like Blue Moon?"
Me-"Hell yea."
Her-"This shits on Blue Moon."

And it did not disappoint. It was one of the best beers that has ever hit my lips.

Last edited:
Hammered.... watching Weekend at Bernie's, cleaning and sorting laundry, at 7am. All because of Mr. Evan Williams. Haha......

Back