1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What ECU should i use????

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by n8dawg, Aug 22, 2004.

1. n8dawg

n8dawg Member

Wondering if ne one has ne info on this one, I have very little knowledge of the very important ecu factor when it comes to tuning but I am using the pr3 that came with my b16a (obd0) that is in my 89 crx hf. Would there be a better ECU for me to start out with or should i stick with what i have and later down the line tune it with hondata?

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

PW0 maybe... unless you want to rewire for different OBD systems... vtecfrog makes conversion harness.. but you have to wire a couple things in.

3. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

Honestly, if you can swing it, get an OBDI harness and ECU and rewire it and run a P28. IMO, it is a much more flexible setup.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

yeah, i'd go to the p28 + obd 1 conversion as well.

that way you can use the s200 system instead of the old stage 2/3/4 system that is now obsolete, and who's rom editor has some bug fixes that have been applied to the new versions only

5. darien234

darien234 Senior Member

do you want to sell that PR3< I may can get you a P28 why can't you run the PM6 now I have one those.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted