What Ecu to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbocivicracerx

I am building a B16a2 all out and I am more and likely using the B16A2 Head also. I am boosting to 14psi so I know I have to get a new map sensor also to see the boost past 13. Iam planning on getting Hondata. My quesiton is for my application what Ecu and Hondata system should I use? I am going to use the OBD1 Wireing harness that came with the 94 Honda Civic Ex. From what I understand I have to get the flip kit that will change the ecu from obd2 in to obd1 so it will plug into my harness. Also I know I have to get the dizzy plug switched I will have to resplice the wires around for the conector on the B16A2 heads distributer is obd2 so I will just splice it into the Obd1 wiring harness. Will this work? Well now to my final question What Ecu should I use to power my Engine? And Also What Hondata System? Well thank you for all your time you Help is greatly appriciated. Tristan

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 27 2004, 02:53 PM
P28 Hondata S200 w/boost.

Just rattled it off. I assume this is going into a 94 Civic?
[post=437840]Quoted post[/post]​

i already told you in your other post

SEARCH :search:

go to the hondata web site is self explanitory dude

Originally posted by formby+Dec 27 2004, 02:58 PM-->
brian11to1
@Dec 27 2004, 02:53 PM
P28 Hondata S200 w/boost.

Just rattled it off. I assume this is going into a 94 Civic?
[post=437840]Quoted post[/post]​

i already told you in your other post

SEARCH :search:

go to the hondata web site is self explanitory dude
[post=437842]Quoted post[/post]​

And you quoted me beucase?

the original poster.. misunderstanding... he needs to do more searching and stop taking up bandwidth because you answered him bassicaly what i told him

Or better yet, when he stops dreaming and decides to do something, he can call a Hondata dealer and find out exactly what he needs.

Well Im sry That I had a misunderstanding and I am taking up your valuable bandwith I am not dreaming at all I am actually buying parts as we speak and I want to get it right the first time.

bro its just the all the n00bs ask/say the same SHIT!!!!!!! i'm gona do this i'm gona do that....how do i do this how do i do that.... yeah yeah.... i think that once you read and educate your self you can ask more technical q's and recieve better answers but i do believe that our responses helped you a whole lot.... right?
good luck

Originally posted by formby@Dec 27 2004, 03:56 PM
bro its just the all the n00bs ask/say the same SHIT!!!!!!! i'm gona do this i'm gona do that....how do i do this how do i do that.... yeah yeah.... i think that once you read and educate your self you can ask more technical q's and recieve better answers but i do believe that our responses helped you a whole lot.... right?
good luck
[post=437972]Quoted post[/post]​

You know thats why Hondaswap is here to help people that don't know the answer.
Lately people here have been getting all butt hurt about helping people. If you have answered the same question multiple times then just don't answer this time we are here for help not to get mad all the time at people. Sorry to threadjack.

I remember when I first came on here... I was "199IntegraBuildUpH22A" pretty stupid uh? Meaning I wanted to put an H22 into my car. Then I reliazed the B Series was just as good if not better and didnt require have the work the H did. Woot to me for growing a brain and building an all motor B20!!!

Back