what ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

need2bfaster

what ecu is in the 92 -95 lx dx civic and it has to be the ecu that isnt a california number i know its 37820-P06- the last 3 number determine if its cali federal or canadian can any one help the reason i am asking is the cali ecu uses an emissions chip where it needs to be socketed so i need one with an open area i didnt mean to post this twice

Last edited:
what ecu is in the 92 -95 lx dx civic and it has to be the ecu that isnt a california number i know its 37820-P06- the last 3 number determine if its cali federal or canadian can any one help the reason i am asking is the cali ecu uses an emissions chip where it needs to be socketed so i need one with an open area i didnt mean to post this twice
I would try the civic section.

ah i called hybriddynamics who will be socketing my ecu and tuning my car and they said my ecu wont work i need an ecu from a 92 -95 civic or integra non v tech and cant be a cali ecu

Again, I have a socketted ecu you can use in your car. Its already ready for a chip so no need to send it anywhere. The price is less then it costs to buy the ecu alone...60shipped for a socketted p06.

when did u sell it i was waitng for my pay pal account to be activated

Ive been trying to sell it to the dude for weeks now. He PM'd about picking it up from me in person, no response again....Many times we've talked about different parts, he starts up a convo and then it dies.....Not my fault. Def not holding a part for someone that keeps "wanting" parts but never buys or replies when I tell him the deal.

Back