What Ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

deth101

I have a 95 dx coupe auto,I just bought a b16a2 out of a 00 si coupe,tranny,linkage,everything I could get my wrench on,I have the P2T out of this car and dont want to run this engine obd2b if I can avoid it.
My question is what chips would work,what chip is best,aftermarket?,where to get said chips.
Also is the P2T something other people would want?thank you.

any of the aftermarket chips from skunk or spoon worth a shit?
and how do I avoid buying a bunk chip.....have heard horror stories
thanks

anyone know which of these,
P30, PR3, or a chipped P28
,would be best?

why go through the hassle of adding wires and buying a jumper when you could just plug in and go?

if you use the p28, youll need it chipped. you wont need to run a knock sensor.
the p30 and pr3 are basically the same. you will need to run a knock sensor.

not so scared of obd2 just have been told that later mods will be less problematic with obd1 and dont know what all I will need and halft to do for obd2.....advice always being taken here :D
as for p28 ...chipped by who/where to get?

You can send me your DX automatic ecu. I can convert it to P28, and chip it with a stock P30 chip that won't look for the knock sensor.

Cost is $175

Or you can buy a P28 for around $150 (if you can find one that isn't already modified) and then get that chipped.

If you want a PR3 OBD1, or P30 expect to spend between 200-300 depending on the seller, and if you can find one. They're really rare in US form.

Back