What else are student loans for.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

student loans arent for school.... they are for motors....

..... consequently, i will be losing 0.4L of displacement, but gaining a second camshaft.... and turbo. hehehehehehehehehe.

look for pictures around april.

:burnout:
:yarly:

:shakes head:
+2. but whatever. you can't stop someone when they have their mind set on it. just think, if you wreck your car or it gets stolen, you will still have to pay off the student loan and have nothing to show for it.

^^^Spoken like one of the three wise men.
i am one of the three wise men damnit! me, b, cel, sometimes calesta, sean, and silverchild.

yeah, i know that.
and ive thought about it.

im actually a very frugal person.... but i can never put that kind of cash together, cause everytime i get a couple hundred thats not in the indefinite savings account... i get wheels... or suspention... or something else.

putting away 4k for my car isnt happening.

and i figure i got another 1 2/3 years of interest free love. so im going to toss around 200-250 a month toward the loan and have it paid off before i graduate.

granted there is the scenario where i wreck it two weeks later and still have to pay off the loan. but i need to get the fast car out of my system. so i can start putting away for a house.

but i have to have a fun turbo rwd machine, and what better time to do it, than when i have no GF, no kids, no mortgage, etc.

Yeah I already started paying back mine :(. Nt the funnest experience. But it happens.

i am one of the three wise men damnit! me, b, cel, sometimes calesta, sean, and silverchild.
WTF there are only three you named 6..........LOL
But I guess it can happen here on hondaswap

When you attend Yale, your student loan is more precious than gold. Kids here won't even buy a PC if it means they can't buy slides for their microscopes. It's serious business.

Yale's tuition is $40,000 a year, and the school spends about double that on each student in lab and travel. IF you attend a place like Yale for astronomy, the school flies you to Mexico to work Arecibo without blinking an eye.

That's why you have to be the best of your school to get here. It's truly amazing. I can't attend even if I had the money.

I cant attend even if I had the money too...................Hell I dont even got the brains to attend there.

trust me, Yalies are fuckin stupid. But remember my general opinion: All college kids are. And I also think that people below the age of 25 make the most retarded decisions.

Hey im 18, and yes I made some retarded decisions in my run but I grew up.

+2. but whatever. you can't stop someone when they have their mind set on it. just think, if you wreck your car or it gets stolen, you will still have to pay off the student loan and have nothing to show for it.

Insurance.

Back