1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what else do i need to make my 90 si run with my b18a1

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by mattyoung2002, Jul 12, 2011.

1. mattyoung2002

mattyoung2002 New Member

i am gettin all my parts ready before i start my swap and i wanna make shure i got everything i need off the 91 ls parts car i have to make my swap. should the b18a1 wire harness plug into my factory civic plugs under the hood or do i have to use the whole integra wire harness?? my civic had a d16a6 in it before! the help would be much appreciated i wanna get my civic out n going before summers gone

the parts i got are
    engine and trans from a 91 integra ls
    ecu
    axles
    motor mounts for the b18/ef
    complete engine wire harness
    hasport shift linkage

2. josh6435

josh6435 New Member

you need a throttle cable from a da integra 90 to93 also dont forget to take out the dust seals on the knuckles and beat in the firewall just below the drivers side shock tower for the alt and you should be set

3. mattyoung2002

mattyoung2002 New Member

i got the throttle cable i got to looking at my body wire harness on my civic and only 4 of the plugs fit there is a plug on both sides of the cars body wire harness thats rectangular next to the top of the shock im not shure if there needed or what they run or am i supposed to take the DEA body wire harness out and put it in my civic???? answers or any help would be great i wanna get my hatch done thxs people

4. STC b series

STC b series boost or bust

search bud. It's out there

no you don't. just extend the bracket

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted