what engine should i drop in my 95 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zebop923

i am deciding what engine to put in my accord. The h22a seems to be the way to go but i am not sure. help please

Originally posted by zebop923@Jul 14 2004, 01:40 PM
i am deciding what engine to put in my accord. The h22a seems to be the way to go but i am not sure. help please

H22 into an accord is a pretty commn swap.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Jul 15 2004, 12:22 PM
H22 is for the bang, but i have also seen pretty intensive swaps of the F20B

F20B is more expensive than the H22A, and has less power. :roll:

Well everyone throws in the h22a into the 94-95 accords because its the most common and theres a lot of info out there for it so its easy to go with that setup but if you want to be different then you could throw the accord siR engine in it the f20...But its up to you the choice is yours.

Originally posted by 94AccordChris@Jul 22 2004, 06:06 PM
Well everyone throws in the h22a into the 94-95 accords because its the most common and theres a lot of info out there for it so its easy to go with that setup but if you want to be different then you could throw the accord siR engine in it the f20...But its up to you the choice is yours.
[post=367028]Quoted post[/post]​

The info out there applies to 99% of hondas. As long as you pick up a OBD 1 engine, everything will fall into place. It's just putting shit together. Every swap is different, but the similarities are endless.

Originally posted by 94AccordChris@Jul 22 2004, 06:06 PM
[post=367028]Quoted post[/post]​

and also there are no benefits to be different in doing that swap. the motor is more rare, has less aftermarket support, makes less power and is more expensive than the h22a. Sorry but doing such a swap just to be different would be ignorant if u ask me because it will be more expensive and make less power, so dont get worried about being oriinal because your still just another guy that wants a swap in a honda which is as unoriginal as it gets. get the h22, and if u want to be different do it where it counts put some type s cams and pistins in that bitch then youll be set

:werd:

The first guy to jerk off might have been original, and we're all just imitators. Do a swap to be faster, and leave originality to the pros.

Back