what engine would be good in my 96 ek hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

let the kid pick his own motor of choice, i've seen single cams put up fights with V8's and i've also seen all the b-series motors kick ass, shit even a damn k-20 in his ek will rock if he could fund the project

Quoted post[/post]]
let the kid pick his own motor of choice, i've seen single cams put up fights with V8's and i've also seen all the b-series motors kick ass, shit even a damn k-20 in his ek will rock if he could fund the project

thanks for the input guys. i've decided to turbo my d series motor. where could i find a list of things to get it done? thanks
Roberto

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

thanks for the input guys. i've decided to turbo my d series motor. where could i find a list of things to get it done? thanks
Roberto

http://www.homemadeturbo.com is a great site for you if you want to be very cost effective when turbo'ing ur D

Back