What engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^^^um yes, kinda of important

That being said if you have a civic a d-series will always be the cheapest route, unless you've got a B16a already in there.

Nobody here is going to list the specs for all those engines d/b/k/h, so you're gonna have to search for that....the reference section is a good place to start.

If you want cheap the forget about the H and definitely forget about K-series. The engine you've listed is a B20b so if you've got an integra LS its about as cheap and straight forward as you can get. If you've got an EK civic then its gonna cost more then $550, search around for that info ----> https://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/5th-gen-b20-tech-29112/ may be good place to start even though its for an EG.

The search button is your friend.

Shiza

Shizzle i thought i was posting this on my other posting that had all that info,

i have a 1997 honda civic ex, my sis blew her motor by running it out of oil (confirmed its a cracked block)

shes broke so im probably gonna get one from a junk yard, thats why i was asking the diff between the b/d/f/k series,

what will be the series i can do a straight swap with no mods.

again the cheapest and easiest way to go?

any d series?, no matter what year? or size IE d20 d18 d15 ???????????????

Thx for the help all of you!!!

Back