what ever happened to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C'mom angry bear where's your moms Toyota Camry????????? lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 03:11 PM
tonyd is from cali
loco is from vt
they aren't the same person.

if you do't understand angry bear, you never will. that board got taosted back in july of 02.
[post=518191]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, for some reason they seemed like the same person lol

as far as Angry Bear goes, you guys can try and explain it. I'm up to the challenge of trying to understand it :D

animal_angryBear.gif

I forgot all about Angry Bear! :D

the basis of angry bear is one of those "you had to be there" kinda deals.

back when we were small... like 200 members... on the old as phpbb shitty ass bb software, there was a guy who posted probably 10 times.
it was always right after some other kid (who i forgot his name) asked a question about something.

this dude would reply to the post -- and only this one kids posts -- saying crap that i can't even repeat, because i could never put it in the same context. he would go on and on about the most randomest shit... and then the ending line was always something about angry bear owing him, and his mom's camry.
lol

we were ready to ban him at first for being a troll, but it was just too fucking funny.

i wish i still had a back up of that board :(

i've searched the archive.org site for it, but theres nothing i can find :( angry bear and th emoms camry will only be a legend from here on out

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 09:58 PM
the basis of angry bear is one of those "you had to be there" kinda deals.

back when we were small... like 200 members... on the old as phpbb shitty ass bb software, there was a guy who posted probably 10 times.
it was always right after some other kid (who i forgot his name) asked a question about something.

this dude would reply to the post -- and only this one kids posts -- saying crap that i can't even repeat, because i could never put it in the same context. he would go on and on about the most randomest shit... and then the ending line was always something about angry bear owing him, and his mom's camry.
lol

we were ready to ban him at first for being a troll, but it was just too fucking funny.

i wish i still had a back up of that board :(

i've searched the archive.org site for it, but theres nothing i can find :( angry bear and th emoms camry will only be a legend from here on out
[post=518375]Quoted post[/post]​

I see.

That clears it up a lot. Not as funny when I hear it but i'm sure it was a riot to you guys.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 30 2005, 11:14 AM
i dont even know what happened to her. she disappeared around the same time as loco.
[post=518591]Quoted post[/post]​

weren't they banging?

EWWW>.... MENTAL PICTURE!!!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 30 2005, 11:05 AM
What ever did happen to psycho hose beast...errr... Martine? Did i miss the memo?
[post=518585]Quoted post[/post]​

why do you always need to start drama? go back to CSi.

i never had a problem with her. She was always cool to me. I don't know what actually happened. I'm not in the Mass. area and I never met her in person.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 30 2005, 11:48 AM
why...she was a little moody sometimes but never too out there.
[post=518693]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, you need to go back and read some of her posts. Unfortunately, some of the more psycho ones are probably deleted now. "A little moody" is like saying Pat Buchanan is "a little conservative".

she was WARNED multiple times to stop starting shit with clayton. two days alter, she had at it again. TPP layed the smack down.

ji went away on his own accord at first... but then he started deleting all his shit, so i banned his account. i don't want 1232 threads with blank posts in them.

its 5th grade shit.

Back