what ever happened to....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 30 2005, 02:21 PM
she was WARNED multiple times to stop starting shit with clayton. two days alter, she had at it again. TPP layed the smack down.
[post=518720]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahahaha He banned her account for 99,999 days. :lol:

(273.9 years) haha

Originally posted by 2000Si+Jun 30 2005, 08:57 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 30 2005, 02:21 PM
she was WARNED multiple times to stop starting shit with clayton. two days alter, she had at it again. TPP layed the smack down.

(273.9 years) haha
[post=518867]Quoted post[/post]​

And the day its over, she'll come right back. :ph34r:

All the TRUE orginal guys will know what I mean...

Where's Khan and his threads lol....

(actually, I guess he is in the army now)

or what about All_JDM's pic of the day threads..

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Jul 1 2005, 09:14 AM-->
Originally posted by 2000Si@Jun 30 2005, 08:57 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jun 30 2005, 02:21 PM
she was WARNED multiple times to stop starting shit with clayton.  two days alter, she had at it again.  TPP layed the smack down.

(273.9 years) haha
[post=518867]Quoted post[/post]​

And the day its over, she'll come right back. :ph34r:
[post=519042]Quoted post[/post]​

Post of the month.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 1 2005, 01:22 PM
All the TRUE orginal guys will know what I mean...

Where's Khan and his threads lol....
[post=519267]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can clear some things up here...

Martine and her sister currently work in my families laundry shops in San Fransico. Like they say, two wongs CAN make it white.

Loco spends his time living out his karate-master steven segal fantasy is the basement of his parents house in Orgeon in front of a 1992 vhs video camera. Think: Napoleon Dynamite when the uncle was reliving his glory years of a football player while video taping himself. The rest of the time Loco spends on the internet looking for 12 year old vietnamese boys to "sponsor".....let's just leave it at that.

AFIPUNK aka "Mommies little Meth Miracle" dropped out of his local community college in his freshman year and now is taking mail-order college courses to become a t.v. repairman. He got this bright idea from some commercial break on t.v. while he sat watching his white-trash whore mother duke it out with some orca-fat black bitch on Jerry Springer about who is screwing whose mullet head looking boyfriend.

And I?

Currently own/operate www.101deals.com

Best deal site in town, shows how to get stuff for either free or 75% off from places like bestbuy.com/amazon/officedepot.com and so on. Just a place where broke ass people go to take advantage of the little known deals out there. No advertising on the site whatsoever.

And there ya go.

Oh, I forgot....RSAEINI went back to Jallalabad and is now an official Jihad recruiter. I woulda gone...but I'm hot on the trail of that damn mexican that stole my car stereo two years ago.

Originally posted by karnash@Sep 20 2005, 05:33 PM
I can clear some things up here...

Martine and her sister currently work in my families laundry shops in San Fransico. Like they say, two wongs CAN make it white.

Loco spends his time living out his karate-master steven segal fantasy is the basement of his parents house in Orgeon in front of a 1992 vhs video camera. Think: Napoleon Dynamite when the uncle was reliving his glory years of a football player while video taping himself. The rest of the time Loco spends on the internet looking for 12 year old vietnamese boys to "sponsor".....let's just leave it at that.

AFIPUNK aka "Mommies little Meth Miracle" dropped out of his local community college in his freshman year and now is taking mail-order college courses to become a t.v. repairman. He got this bright idea from some commercial break on t.v. while he sat watching his white-trash whore mother duke it out with some orca-fat black bitch on Jerry Springer about who is screwing whose mullet head looking boyfriend.

And I?

Currently own/operate www.101deals.com

Dont click on the link till Wednesday, Sept. 21st after 9am cali time. We are currently down for some "maintenance" (according to the guy who actually runs my site).

Best deal site in town, shows how to get stuff for either free or 75% off from places like bestbuy.com/amazon/officedepot.com and so on. Just a place where broke ass people go to take advantage of the little known deals out there. No advertising on the site whatsoever.

And there ya go.

Oh, I forgot....RSAEINI went back to Jallalabad and is now an official Jihad recruiter. I woulda gone...but I'm hot on the trail of that damn mexican that stole my car stereo two years ago.
[post=557298]Quoted post[/post]​

2litre_eg was the homie. RSAEINI was the homie. so was you. pissedoffsol hates me and accuses me of slamming him and hondaswap on the old 101deals.com forums. i completely disagree. i got NOTHING against brian nor this site.

and i wasnt even going to come here, but Celerity had hit me up on google talk and decided to send the the link to this thread and raise the dead for a few.....so here is my battered and beaten cold corpse coming back to life for a few minutes.

damn, i remember all these guys except a few. use to chat with jdmilan on the hondaswap aim but that died in like a week :lol: no one is ever there. come to think of it, i cant believe ive been posting here for almost 3 years :ph34r: .

hope those guys come back. they will me missed. :)

what about the other ladies....

AkkordGirl
Complicity

i would have done both of them at the same time.

i miss milans drunken posts too.

Actually....

Loco is in tech school in the Air Force....he had problems that just didn't seem to work out...and he was asking me about what he should do...he asked me if the military was a good choice..and I said it would be...so he went to the recruters and joined...

He made it thru basic with little problems, and then he went to tech school...and he was mentioning that he will be stationed at Hill AFB, right near Salt Lake City, Utah...

People can hate him, or make fun of him...but in my eye's...I see him as a guy that finally grew up, and is taking a real job....nothing better than seeing someone commit 4+ years to serve for their country...even though nowdays most of them do it for the GI Bill and free housing.....but at least they are doing something respectable. And with the way the world is today...they have a huge task on their hands...

here's a :thumbsup: for Ji...

And a :thumbsup: for all the other guys in the service... ;)

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Sep 20 2005, 04:06 PM
what about the other ladies....

AkkordGirl
Complicity

i would have done both of them at the same time.

i miss milans drunken posts too.
[post=557344]Quoted post[/post]​

AkkordGirl- now drives a mustang gt

Complicity- who knows?

Clayton, will you PM me Ji's number again

He called me a few weeks ago, and we played phone tag for a few days, but I haven't heard a word from him in a while

Back