what exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

i am going to be doing an itr swap in my 92 hb within the next 3 weeks, but i was wondering what exhaust i would have to purchase to fit my car? would any civic hb exhaust work with the swap? also does : aem v2 cai,dc421 header,and full cat-back exhaust with race cat sound good? if you think i should go with something better please let me know. thanks a lot for all who responds

i personally dont believe in spending $300-500+ for aftermarket exhaust. its pretty sure, but who the F is gonna see under your car? so the only thing that you're really getting is the sound which is the muffler.

so i would buy an aftermarket muffler and have a little muffler shop do a custom 2.5" from the header back with your muffler. make sure you tell them you got cash and dont want a receipt.

i paid $50 for the manifold back including an ugly 'turbo' stock looking muffler. i only had 2" done tho <_< ... if i had the choice to do it again i would of done 2.5" with my muffler.

edit: and before anybody talks shit, this is just my opinion. thank you have a nice day :)

throw that fucking DC 4-2-1 in the fucking garbage
keep the JDM 4-1 that comes with it (if the engine is 98+) or get it
get the cat cusomised to fit up to the 2.5" collector
exhaust depends what you want (sound etc)

Back