what exhuast should I get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.everything350z.com/exhaust.html

Im not sure what exhuast I want to go with for the Z there is a few sound clips listed on the page listed

I can get a Nismo exhuast for the dealer I bought my car from for 600 bucks

what to do what to do.....

i picked up a HKS dual dragger muffler for the 240sx, and im having it custom fitted to the car for under 200 bucks total cost.

stainless owns.

Dude, that Stillen exhaust sounds pretty good. nice and deep. The 5zigen sounded wicked, though. Tough choice. The GReddy EVO is always a nice choice, too.

Im guessing half of you are just naming off brands that you like rather then hearing them and picking one

HKS as with Greddy I believe do not make exhuast systems for a 350Z

the Tommy Kaira one is pretty bad ass to bad its not state side

sigh...

you could always pick up a greddy or hks universal, and have it custom hung on the car.

I really hate anything greddy makes

Im not looking to halfass an exhaust system on my 350 I would like to buy a nice all around good sounding/looking/and power making exhaust

the nismo sounds the best!!! 5 zigen isn't bad though!

the apex1-n1 sounds pretty badass too! too bad its only jdm?

I've seen the Apexi one online for sale in the states but the Apexi USA site DOES NOT list it hmmmmm

the Nismo one... it just sounds very quiet other then alittle louder mid range... sigh ohwell I have time Im in no hurry even tho I would love to slap a nice exhuast on her =)

Everyone has the Apexi N1 or the Greddy Evo (for a reason they are great), but I would go with the Invidia Cat Back, they used to make exhaust for RSR. Check it out, btu either of these three would work great I think. Oh and the HKS as well.

the Smonkeyboy top 3:

1. Nismo - only one with clear deep high RPMs
2. 5Zigen - a little too loud, but better than most of the other3
3. Tommy Ztype II- best soundin JDM one

all the other JDM ones were too raspy, ESPECIALLY the N1, that was by far the worst sounding one there. that annoyin raspg ping on the fall of the RPMs would drive me absolutely crazy.

my vote goes to Nismo USDM. go for it.

Back